Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

mdemone posted:

I had always heard this 35% figure referred to a haplogroup of European origin (lots of white European men fathering mixed children, in other words, not just from a single male) -- do you have a link?

http://www.theroot.com/articles/history/2013/02/how_mixed_are_african_americans.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

the comments, oh god the comments posted:

people are falling for this bull trying to fit in the bible says you are the salt of the earth ,that me you stand out , everything we do the world copies . Salt gives flavor ,we chosen so people will lie to keep you from the truth God says my people are destroyed because of the lack of knowledge. Stop letting people tell you who you are are no one can tell you who you are, truth will not run from those who seek it . Deuteronomy 28 start there .

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
black people are white

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
He's not a rapist though.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

serious norman posted:

He's not a rapist though.

bill cosby is of indeterminate race

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
This whole rape thing makes me willing to accept Chappelle's gang stalking claims against Cosby as more than just stress induced psychosis. Heck, now I'm willing to accept he's the deranged mastermind causing most bad things that happen in the world today.

mysterious frankie fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Jan 13, 2015

• Locked thread