Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
opus111
Jul 6, 2014

SA is the engine of the internet and has to stay fresh. We've looped round and we're back to care posting in this new year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
so posting is going to end up cannibalizing its past incarnations until it farts away into irrelevance, is what im getting from this prediction

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

I feel you can care about lovely things and manage to care & poo poo post all at once.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

suck my dick, people who post cares!

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

paranoid randroid posted:

so posting is going to end up cannibalizing its past incarnations until it farts away into irrelevance, is what im getting from this prediction

That moment has already passed.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
when was the last time someone devised a new posting paradigm. we're running on creative fumes here.

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.
Let's start it out right

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
drat i can feel it happening actually

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
whatever i don' give af tbh

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

when was the last time someone devised a new posting paradigm. we're running on creative fumes here.

that one Halloween when the rules changed

naem
May 29, 2011

That already happened in like 2007

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
care posts can be funny af so who cares

wait

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i can feel the change taking me... i... i...

I feel very strongly about a variety of things, which I would like to discuss here in this thread. First of all, the estate tax in my opinion

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
im gay and i have an opinion on gay rights that i think goons would like to hear

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
share your thoughts and feeling on #goontalk

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Next up we have Mike from Nebraska.
*presses console button*
Hello Mike, you're on GoonTalk.

*mike farts*
*host farts in harmony*

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

BossRighteous posted:

Next up we have Mike from Nebraska.
*presses console button*
Hello Mike, you're on GoonTalk.

*sobbing, wheezing*

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

my ninja edit wasn't so ninja was it

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

BossRighteous posted:

my ninja edit wasn't so ninja was it

gotta be quicker on the draw, kid :clint:

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
boy i hope so

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Dead Precedents posted:

Let's start it out right

That car is cultural appropriation.

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
i've been slipping a little care in my posts from time to time just to feel it out and you know what? it feels alright.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Broenheim posted:

im gay and i have an opinion on gay rights that i think goons would like to hear

i'm... interested???

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

Fat Lowtax posted:

That car is cultural appropriation.

Wanna appropriate together?

PTSDeedly Do
Nov 24, 2014

VOID-DOME LOSER 2020

Dead Precedents posted:

Let's start it out right

WHAT THE gently caress. THIS IS IN MY lovely LITTLE HOMETOWN. WHAT THE gently caress. WHAT THE gently caress.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

my guilty pleasure is the TV show 'rules of engagement'. Jeff reminds me of my dad. But I've suddenly started to become aware of its misogynistic themes, and I can no longer enjoy its simple, crass humour because in doing so I normalise the kind of white male power structures I believe should be destroyed.

An example of the kind of careposting u can expect from me as the year progresses.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

bensnotacat posted:

WHAT THE gently caress. THIS IS IN MY lovely LITTLE HOMETOWN. WHAT THE gently caress. WHAT THE gently caress.

The out of towner version has light up LEDs in the picture to really sell the Americana experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PTSDeedly Do
Nov 24, 2014

VOID-DOME LOSER 2020

like I ate there probably 6 days ago before heading back to college and enjoyed the sight of all the huge rural people in camo

the place probably could be good if it wasn't set on the edge of bland olive-garden attending housing boom suburbia and soul crushing rural dystopia/utopia whos denizens actually eat there

PTSDeedly Do fucked around with this message at 09:49 on Jan 13, 2015

• Locked thread