Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
One of the best parts about getting older is watching history repeat itself multiple times. It's like having 5000000000 kids, and watching all of them go through the "I know I was told not to touch the stove, but WHY" phase.

How many times is some dude gonna get publicly defensive about kiddy diddlin? It just keeps happening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Kinsky posted:

just wanna point out though that dude is a wheelchair-bound midget who calls himself Hotwheels

credit where credit is due

Some bizarre mix of sad and rad right there.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I bet these loving losers didn't even talk about that williams girl getting her rear end eaten last night.

Get with the loving times, dudes. There are asses being motorboated out there while you're talking about kiddy diddlin.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

My Q-Face posted:

We could fix that if only they'd close down ADTRW and ban anyone with Anime Avatars

Eat my anime bunghole

• Locked thread