Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
opus111
Jul 6, 2014

But now it's called 'mancave'. I don't think there's a more fitting signal than that to describe just how dickless, irresponsible, pathetic and beta my demographic is. gently caress anybody who'collects' plastic junk, reads a comic instead of a book; plays a videogame rather than goes out, uses Twitter rather than have a conversation is. We should have children and let our manly grandfathers bring them up while we kill ourselves at the altar of the iPad. Mancave.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
What about den

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Den implies family, which is alpha. Den is good.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
den = furries

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

jizzing on the carpet until its not just a dark spot but noticeably slick, shiny, and sticky. you step in it and the next step leaves a cum footprint.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
40 years ago there was no need for mancaves becase there were neighborhood bars, bowling leagues, and vaguly homoerotic fraternal organizations like on yhe Flintstones

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

in my house my dad calls his mancave the no-bitches-allowed room

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

pushing a stinking turd halfway out of your rear end in a top hat, it's got seeds and bits of popcorn in and then you sit down on the carpet, squishing the protruding section of poo poo against one cheek, and you start scooting forward like a dog, leaving a trail of creamy feces that quickly dries to a cracked, crusty consistency.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

opus111 posted:

But now it's called 'mancave'. I don't think there's a more fitting signal than that to describe just how dickless, irresponsible, pathetic and beta my demographic is. gently caress anybody who'collects' plastic junk, reads a comic instead of a book; plays a videogame rather than goes out, uses Twitter rather than have a conversation is. We should have children and let our manly grandfathers bring them up while we kill ourselves at the altar of the iPad. Mancave.
what I mean to say is you're a good poster. you could write for Maddox while he puts his name on your work and jerks off in his study.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
lmfao at ur beta mancave *farrts from the darkest corner of rear end-lair*

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

opus111 posted:

are you talking about the holy see in the thread subject OP?

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

oupus111 i would like you a lot more if you didnt love to say alpha and beta so loving much

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

babypolis posted:

oupus111 i would like you a lot more if you didnt love to say alpha and beta so loving much
i almost agree but then I imagine him saying his posts in a british accent and its funny enough that its ok

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

opus111 posted:

Hmm. Otoh, what if you're a huge freaking retard

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

a hole-y ghost posted:

you could write for Maddox while he puts his name on your work and jerks off in his study.
Wait a minute..

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

BeefThief posted:

have you ever been inside it??

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

My mastabatorium

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

My jerkden

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
i call it the sexfort

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

BeefThief posted:

uG posted:

have you ever been inside it??

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Caves are poo poo get a plateau

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Syncopated posted:

are you talking about the holy see in the thread subject OP?

It was meant to say 'We' but in my sudden rage I didn't catch the error.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
my house is very small and thus my mancave is very small. we call it the manhole.

my wife laughs about it.

i do not.

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

Be careful for what you wish for.

opus111 posted:

My friend "mancave" is a bunch of guitar on the wall, a drum, a computer for mixing sound, a small tv and a beer fridge.

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
I lost my mancave when my wife started using all the liquor inside to fuel her rampant cuckery and the shag carpet for her rampant fuckery

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
a mancave is more of a den though

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Al Nipper posted:

I lost my mancave when my wife started using all the liquor inside to fuel her rampant cuckery and the shag carpet for her rampant fuckery

Honestly you lost your mancave long before that.

Emerson Cod
Apr 14, 2004

by Pragmatica
It's really more of a Phallus Palace.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
OP the study was just a place to get drunk by yourself while the drawing room was where you got drunk with your friends.

Male domestic life was basically all about getting shithoused with varying degrees of sophistication until you died of cirrhosis.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

LegoPirateNinja posted:

OP the study was just a place to get drunk by yourself while the drawing room was where you got drunk with your friends.

Male domestic life was basically all about getting shithoused with varying degrees of sophistication until you died of cirrhosis.

it still can be. If you will it, it is no dream

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
I think it's just a room for masturbating and then crying softly.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Luvcow posted:

I think it's just a room for masturbating and then crying softly.

isnt that just the bedroom after my wife falls asleep?

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
A study has books in it while a mancave often does not.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
its called a car hole

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I just need a shed with an electric heater, some old tools and a nudie calendar from 1997

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

mookface posted:

I just need a shed with an electric heater, some old tools and a nudie calendar from 1997

isnt that just the bedroom after my wife falls asleep?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
why is your wife always asleep? what are you doing to her?

• Locked thread