Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kyoon.
Jan 13, 2015
Why oil price is *** half *** of its average production cost in the USA - for dummies

Two main reasons:
1. From "Putin" to Iran, from Saudi Arabia to Nigeria: ALL illuminazi puppets transferring as much oil as they can to illuminati depots.

2. The oil futures currently being traded are not meant to be actually supplied.

BASICS
http://big-bang-now.blogspot.com/

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mahuum Aqoha
Jan 15, 2004

SHEPARD!
Do it for the universe!
Fun Shoe
:sax:

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.

powerful lizard
Jan 28, 2009
Kyoon's back!

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Happy new years Kyoon!

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I missed you so much.

:sax:

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

Getting in on the ground floor this time!

So, :sax: , it's just Saudi Arabia punishing errant OPEC member states while they attempt to retain marketing share?

Could you expand upper the futures assertion?

Rygar201 fucked around with this message at 15:29 on Jan 14, 2015

Zeitgueist
Aug 8, 2003

by Ralp

Where is the advanced.

My body is ready.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
All men shall bow before the Obamessiah of the Obamanation of Desolation

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I have contacted the proper authorities to ensure Kyoon's research does not fall on deaf ears.

Dr. Witherbone
Nov 1, 2010

CHEESE LOOKS ON IN
DESPAIR BUT ALSO WITH
AN ERECTION
So Kyoon, are you sure you're not willing to elaborate a bit? Perhaps you could comment on the mod conspiracy to keep your truth out of our forums?

I don't think you're doing much productive by simply posting a single thread and letting it get gassed. Speak, while you still have the right to. Hurry!

Kurt_Cobain
Jul 9, 2001
thanks

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Normally a Kyoon thread is pretty crazy but uh this is pretty on the mark

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Kyoon. posted:

Two main reasons:
1. From "Putin" to Iran, from Saudi Arabia to Nigeria: ALL illuminazi puppets transferring as much oil as they can to illuminati depots.

How much lantern oil is required to light my illuminazi?

daft
Oct 16, 2012

Dr. Witherbone posted:

So Kyoon, are you sure you're not willing to elaborate a bit? Perhaps you could comment on the mod conspiracy to keep your truth out of our forums?

I don't think you're doing much productive by simply posting a single thread and letting it get gassed. Speak, while you still have the right to. Hurry!

Fool. If he said more the illuminated nazis would put him in the ground.

CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx
postin in a different kyoon thread

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
I've heard some chatter on Blackwire and Core News that oil price has dropped so much because the illuminati has been testing a new geo-energy source (I think it's actually a petroleom conversion process), but one of the units slipped out of their hands during testing about a month or two ago and it's been making its way around arabian peninsula by resistance trade unionists who have been gradually integrating it into world markets (starting with industrial applications) to weaken the illuminati's grasp on oil. A lot of oil isn't getting sold, drop in demand explains the drop in price

search on the CN board for Geo Energy illuminati oil

Celot
Jan 14, 2007

Everything seems to take longer and be more expensive abroad. Wireline logs that might cost $15,000 in the US would cost $100,000 in Saudi Arabia or even more offshore. A wiper trip might take 12 hours in the US but 72 in Russia. That's the word on the street anyway. Idk why.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Kyoon. posted:

Why oil price is *** half *** of its average production cost in the USA - for dummies

Two main reasons:

2. The oil futures currently being traded are not meant to be actually supplied.

BASICS
http://big-bang-now.blogspot.com/

Kyoon! The nth coming!

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
We missed you, buddy!

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
I agree, you should be made mod of D&D

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Jagchosis posted:

CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx

Jagchosis posted:

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Jagchosis posted:

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Jagchosis posted:

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
:911:

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Jagchosis posted:

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

it feels wrong and dangerous but

Jagchosis posted:

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
yessssssssssssss

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
For this alone:

quote:

Ben Shalom Bernanke alias Paul Krugman without toupee

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Jagchosis posted:

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
Kyoon don't listen to the false friends who want to make you a mod. They're just trying to co-opt you into the system so that they can silence you.

Don't settle for anything less than admin status.

MechanicalTomPetty
Oct 30, 2011

Runnin' down a dream
That never would come to me
Oh my god it's been so long!

Kyoon buddy where ya been?

Caros
May 14, 2008

Holy poo poo... is this actually the Kyoon? I've heard so much about you but I never thought I'd see you in action.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Jagchosis posted:

Bates
Jun 15, 2006

Caros posted:

Holy poo poo... is this actually the Kyoon? I've heard so much about you but I never thought I'd see you in action.
It's truly the second coming.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
"Putin"

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Caros posted:

Hold this time closely, for dark days are coming and the words of end times prophet Matt Marriott will be given terrible form.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

:kyoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Weird Uncle
Jan 16, 2006
Boneless Rusto Thrash.
charlie hebo is racist

• Locked thread