Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
that guy had a meltdown over retards but imo having a tard baby is a bad judgement call

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Orkin Mang posted:

i hope they get it and put a trucker cap on his head with a big squiggly antennae coming out of the top, with a big knob on the end.

This, but I hope that he also tries to walk like a robot while wearing it and makes a downsy "beep" sound every few seconds.

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

People who think things will get better or w/e because of the internet just stump me. Things will get worse, only we get to see it in HD now. Tumblr isn't gonna change poo poo lol.

But wait internet shame campaigns will work any day now...

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
i don't understand why they offered $1k for fencing but the substantially cheaper cost for a gps tracker is bad

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Concerned Citizen posted:

i don't understand why they offered $1k for fencing but the substantially cheaper cost for a gps tracker is bad

because if they build a fence no one else with have to deal with the retard, if they do gps they will end up having to send police men to wrangle a retard.

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
SOCIALLY WORTHLESS SHUT-IN NERD
buy the fuckin kid a goddamn cellphone or an air horn or something

make him toot the air horn every 25 minutes when he's outside

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Furnok Dorn posted:

they probably tried that already but he just ended up eating them

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

TOILETLORD posted:

because if they build a fence no one else with have to deal with the retard, if they do gps they will end up having to send police men to wrangle a retard.

well presumably they are already sendign police men to wrangle him so it's still a cost improvement

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

Remember that one thread where that guy kept defending having his downsbaby as a good choice, but it turned out he only had it because his wife kept threatening to divorce him if they didn't have a kid, lol

that thread owned. i didnt know that was the final conclussion of that saga but i remember the guy making a lot of posts about how his downie kid is gunna be ~one of the ones that makes it~ and is super fun to hang out with.

its kinda funny that its your typical religious rightwing idiots that end up willingly having downsyndrome kids and then suckle at the government teat when it costs $$$$$$$$$$$$ just to teach them how to not poo poo and eat another kids arm

mandatory abortion for all downies.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

its insanely irresponsible to let a mongoloid person swing around a rapier, imo

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
i wont breed because not only am i fat and gross but also because i'm sure god would punish me by giving me an ultratard babby to raise and he would cost 3x more than regular babby because he has JUST. THAT. MUCH. TARD IN HIM.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

well presumably they are already sendign police men to wrangle him so it's still a cost improvement

they should buy and train a pitbull to be a baby sitter.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dave_Indeed posted:

I just thought that poo poo too. What the gently caress bitch, it's like come on. Lazy stupid bitch Canadians, go get a loving job morons. I'm so mad I just poo poo and pee at the same time and twirl around in circles, rotating on my axis. gently caress.

This guy at work has a retard son and he doesn't like me because I say retard alot. I tried to tell him, hey, I like actual retards... when I say "retard" though I generally I mean it like they're a fag, not like they're his dumb son. People are so sensitive.

Yeah retard dads are the worst

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
*is retarded*

*goes outside of home*

*spots golden arches in distance*

*starts waddling towards them but then a truck hits me*

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Furnok Dorn posted:

write his address and phone # on his shirt/forehead

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

tattoo his address and phone # on his forehead

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

TOILETLORD posted:

tattoo someone elses address and phone # on his forehead

Shnag
Dec 8, 2010

"I'll be whatever I wanna do!"
When I first clicked the thread and first thought "Cool, a news thread about the province I live in." . And then thought this thread would be all about "Gubberment spending!". But apparently some posters think the poor kid should be euthanized :confused:

Though it is pretty funny that the parents never considered moving, and straight up admit they are incapable of watching him at all times. And why is the GPS they want so expensive? Do they need a top of the line version incase he hides in one of a dozen barrels, and by the time you walk over to one you saw him climb in, he is poking his head out the other like a episode of scooby-doo?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Shnag posted:

When I first clicked the thread and first thought "Cool, a news thread about the province I live in." . And then thought this thread would be all about "Gubberment spending!". But apparently some posters think the poor kid should be euthanized :confused:

Though it is pretty funny that the parents never considered moving, and straight up admit they are incapable of watching him at all times. And why is the GPS they want so expensive? Do they need a top of the line version incase he hides in one of a dozen barrels, and by the time you walk over to one you saw him climb in, he is poking his head out the other like a episode of scooby-doo?

i guess it could be worse he could be a disabled adult in a giant stroller, like i see around section 8 housing.

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006

Shnag posted:

They offered his family one thousand Canadian dollars for a fence and they turned it downs. They are not good people they want to blame everyone like god but not take responsibility for their kid because that's hard and they have Maple & Molson to drink in their fat drunken bellies. Two in the hand is worth one in the bush and all that.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Ariza posted:

They offered his family one thousand Canadian dollars for a fence and they turned it downs. They are not good people they want to blame everyone like god but not take responsibility for their kid because that's hard and they have Maple & Molson to drink in their fat drunken bellies. Two in the hand is worth one in the bush and all that.

really who cares aint our kid

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Ariza posted:

and they turned it downs.

Shnag
Dec 8, 2010

"I'll be whatever I wanna do!"

Ariza posted:

At first I thought they lived in the countryside, and they wanted to walk their kid like you would a dog on wooded property. Let him wander and sniff ahead of you, give a little whistle when you lose sight of him. So when I read they didn't want to fence in property, I thought it was about cramping their smoking weed in the woods. But then I noticed they were in Summerside, so they live in-town or a suburb area, so I guess they'd rather know their son is exactly 5 km away on his own, rather then knowing he is in your backyard, but not exactly where (that would mean looking out the window or something).

And we don't exclusively drink just maple syrup and beer, i mean, we drink it all the time, but we also like our coffee too. :colbert:

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
yeah send kid to a farm where he can be happy. my parents did this with my dog and everything is really good now.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

yeah send kid to a farm where he can be happy. my parents did this with my dog and everything is really good now.

can we replace day laboerors with the retarded and pay them the federal wage of .22 cents an hour?

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

TOILETLORD posted:

can we replace day laboerors with the retarded and pay them the federal wage of .22 cents an hour?

well i personally wouldnt give em .22 seems inadequate. .45 seems like a more solid number.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

well i personally wouldnt give em .22 seems inadequate. .45 seems like a more solid number.

go look it up there really are retard sweat shops that are legal to run.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

sheeeesh, when did SA get so hateful and bitter? i remember when this was still a place of laughter, love and joy

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

waitwhatno posted:

sheeeesh, when did SA get so hateful and bitter? i remember when this was still a place of laughter, love and joy

lol

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

waitwhatno posted:

redshirt

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
remember that htread in gbs 1.0 about a downs who got into a fight with some cops because he wanted to watch movies in the cinema for free and then he fell down and died

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
It surely would have been cheaper to simply test for Downs and terminate the pregnancy...

Gallow
Apr 9, 2002

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS

Xaris posted:

that thread owned. i didnt know that was the final conclussion of that saga but i remember the guy making a lot of posts about how his downie kid is gunna be ~one of the ones that makes it~ and is super fun to hang out with.

its kinda funny that its your typical religious rightwing idiots that end up willingly having downsyndrome kids and then suckle at the government teat when it costs $$$$$$$$$$$$ just to teach them how to not poo poo and eat another kids arm

mandatory abortion for all downies.

Is this the jackoff that magically appears every time someone posts the word "abortion" to slather us in moral smugness?

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES

Gallow posted:

Is this the jackoff that magically appears every time someone posts the word "abortion" to slather us in moral smugness?

Imagine being so committed to pro life that you're willing to commit the rest of your life to misery and hopelessness instead of sucking out that malformed tomato stew.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
so in canada you just sort of wait around asking the government to give you a child leash and tracker or whats the premise of this

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

Sleeveless posted:

that's some nice plausible deniability they're building up for when their son inevitably goes :airquote: missing :airquote: and frees them from the living hell of a lifetime of caring for an invalid

down syndrome is an interesting case with modern human society, while we ensure the parents must keep their burden, we do little to assuage the burden of these people who will never be able to build the kind of nestegg they'll need for their old age

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
hmmm the government wont pay for my gps tracking device hmm

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
the CIA offered to mic chip and outfit him with hellfires for use in Yemen but the canadian couple was barred from selling their property by the evil fascocommie regime in canada

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

huskarl_marx posted:

down syndrome is an interesting case with modern human society, while we ensure the parents must keep their burden, we do little to assuage the burden of these people who will never be able to build the kind of nestegg they'll need for their old age

these days downs syndrome is easily identified through non-invasive procedures during pregnancy. parents are free to abort downs fetuses, and most do. those that choose to keep it has made a conscious choice to do so and should be expected to carry most of the burden.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

LordArgh posted:

these days downs syndrome is easily identified through non-invasive procedures during pregnancy. parents are free to abort downs fetuses, and most do. those that choose to keep it has made a conscious choice to do so and should be expected to carry most of the burden.

downs baby abortions are free? drat. thats a deal. that deal is downright retarded.

• Locked thread