Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ariza
Feb 8, 2006

plain blue jacket posted:

How about that restaurant that is owned by a downs syndrome dude who basically just hugs everyone that comes into his store

Who gave him that loan? Is it a hamburger store or a hot dog store?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Ariza posted:

Who gave him that loan? Is it a hamburger store or a hot dog store?

It's a hot dog store in Reform, Alabama.

afterhours
Jul 1, 2007

Wafflz posted:

It's a hot dog store in Reform, Alabama.

That's not Downs. That's just what Alabamans look like.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
For loving reals tho. You can test to see if you're gonna have a retard and you should just abort the operation if there's a chance. Unless you conceived your retard baby with fertilization assistance, you don't have an excuse. It's almost like you can just make more babies later??

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

T8R posted:

People need to take responsibility for themselves. No more of this nanny state bullshit. My taxes don't need to go up for handouts to irresponsible beggars. :argh:

Look the solution is always the same.:doh: Look back to the good old 50's and how small town salt of the earth catholic folks would solve this problem, WITHOUT the Nanny sTate!!. :D If you're blessed by the lord with a simple, but special joyous gift that loves to wander. Just chain it up when You don't want to deal with it. No nanny state nneeded And I Save oN my taxbill..! :doh: :D

Lol Jesus. My doctor believes this bullshit

• Locked thread