Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
hope you're not mentioning the 5" cuz that's still :laffo: small

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
this has to be wrong. it maxes out at 7in and as a white guy with a 7in dick ive been told that the black man will always have a bigger dick than a white man, therefore these lengths are incorrect

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

spooky girlfriend posted:

"I'm the exception that proves the rule"

it will work the best if you whip it out simultaneously.

i think i was saying the rule was wrong actually.

but how will i continue to subjugate the darkies based on fears of them stealing my white women with their sexual superiority through massive dong size?

site fucked around with this message at 21:21 on Jan 15, 2015

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Tipps posted:

The right answer was on the first page.

You will always be a lithe youthful twink, so even if your dong is shorter, it will look proportional and you'll be able to stuff its whole length inside of your preferred hole(s).

vs. the average american, who needs to dig out his little nub from between his folds before boasting online about his 7" cock that he measured once by making a ruler disappear in his gunt.

u mad bro?

also, I'm only 5'6" and keep it trim. is proportionality in my favor or no? is there a point where it might look too big? gotta keep the game fair for y'all tiny azn dick playas

site fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Jan 16, 2015

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

anyone who posts their dick size on the internet can be safely assumed to have 2-3 inches less than they claim
alright ya caught me. even you azns got me beat cuz i really only have 1in micropenis :( every day i feel like committing suicide and i hate living this lie!

hahahahah gently caress just fakeposting that made me feel depressed. for true though, its a little under but i round up because every guys does

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

i have to round down so that people will believe me, so speak for yourself
what country you reppin, big boy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

i already said i have a big dick so you know im american

you also said that people bragging about their big dick is really 2-3" shorter than they say, so you could be from anywhere but africa

• Locked thread