Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

iirc south korea has the smallest average so just point out you aint south korean

unless you are in which case

uhhhhhhhhh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

fanged wang posted:

maybe this is just my big dick instincts talking here but if someone was giving me serious grief about my supposed peen length i would very aggressively challenge them to a public dick measuring contest with judges and an audience etc and really put them on the spot about it and if they dont immediately say yeah sure just jump down their fuckin throat for being a babydick pussy bitch and turn to someone else and jab your thumb in their direction and go like can you believe this fuckin human being thats exactly what i would do in your sitch op

Yo this is the solution no doubt, closed thread

If he does call your bluff you at least get to see some big wang

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

"I don't care, im a bottom"

• Locked thread