Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Turn back now, this rabbit hole goes really deep

More worrying I went back and looked again and this time noticed c3po. Even worse I thought to myself I can hear him all like "oh I say! R2? R2 come here at once and see wahts happening to padme!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Nice. "No ring" they'll say but gently caress them.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

milkingmycow posted:

Nice. "No ring" they'll say butt gently caress them.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

That's no moon. It's a stretched rectum.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought.

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Good news Luke, the exhaust port is 1,000,000 times bigger than previously thought.

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone

TOILETLORD posted:

hutt vore please.

quote:

Norba Nuum was the daughter of Cabrool Nuum and the sister of Rusk Nuum. Although she seemed to be quiet and reserved alongside her brother, Norba was in fact the most ambitious of Cabrool's children.

When Rusk had Jabba Desilijic Tiure locked in the dungeon for refusing to kill family enemy Vu Chusker, Norba freed him on the condition that he kill her brother for her, thereby making her the sole heir to the Nuum family's criminal empire. However after Jabba killed Rusk, Norba betrayed him, ordering her guards to take Jabba back to the dungeon for murdering her brother.

Later, Norba came down to Jabba's cell and offered to set him free if he promised to kill Vu Chusker, even showing him the key that would unlock the door of the cell. Sick and tired of this back and forth business, Jabba told Norba he would whisper his answer to her. When Norba leaned in close to listen, Jabba's tongue snaked out and grabbed Norba, pulling her through the window in the cell door and into his mouth. He proceeded to eat her alive, and she was powerless to do anything to stop him. After a valiant but brief struggle, Norba vanished into Jabba's maw, her quest for power and riches never to be fulfilled. In her final moments as her mouth filled with Jabba's slime and her nose with the stench of Jabba's rancid breath, she dropped the key right into Jabba's hand, allowing the Hutt to escape the dungeon. She was the last of the Nuum House to be killed, after her father and brother.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/User:Azizlight/Sexual_references_in_Star_Wars_%28intentional_or_otherwise%29

http://nations.wikia.com/wiki/Sexual_References_in_Star_Wars_Archive

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

That's the docking port for the new super super star destroyer

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

That's the docking port for the new super super star destroyer

chocolate star destroyer

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
who do i have to gently caress to get a crmulan deadale in this joi8nt??

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

anyone else always feel like the sarlacc was pretty hot?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

i would suck half a banthas dick just for a cigasnuff about now!!

Father_Johann
Aug 28, 2008

SkaAndScreenplays posted:

There is no sexuality in Star Wars...

Star Trek Though...

Pure Sex. DAT BEARD.

Wait, that's Strar Track? I had them mixed up, I thought Star Track a main character on Babylon 5 or Fringe or something. I'm such a nerd!

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

he fell to the dark side of the force... yes... we found him... "interfering" with the younglings...

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

on zorblon 5 is it kinown that the yuuzhan vong separatists used... due to their resistance to... it's difficult to say... lightsabers as... well... *makes a circle with forefinger and thumb, puts finger of other hand through*

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

where is lord vader you ask? well it's his night off, i wouldo look for him at the officer's club, he moonlights as a heavy overbreather for their little games

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
so why did lucas decide that twi'leks were to be the sexiest thing in the star wars universe.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

TOILETLORD posted:

so why did lucas decide that twi'leks were to be the sexiest thing in the star wars universe.

I understand there was a twi'lek nipple slip in return of the Jedi.

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone

TOILETLORD posted:

She's better without the makeup

Weird fact: When they re shot her scenes for the special edition they got the same actress because somehow she still looked exactly like she did back in 1983.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Nckdictator posted:

Weird fact: When they re shot her scenes for the special edition they got the same actress because somehow she still looked exactly like she did back in 1983.

cocaine?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Nckdictator posted:

OH SURE CAST THE BLACK LADY AS A SEX ALIEN

n the other as a shady gambler and backstabber (/pimp)

star wars is basically a blacksploitation film

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Nckdictator posted:

Tbf it was probably only ~10 years difference

Tearsaslube
Jan 5, 2015

by XyloJW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz1L63TdhC8

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

JebanyPedal posted:

UH UH OH MY GOD I LOVE CARRIE FISHER'S TEENAGE BOY BODY *HUFFING AND PUFFING* UUUUUH OH MY GOD

you must've had massive manboobs as a child

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Carrie Fisher was so hot. See what happens when you stop doing cocaine, kids?

Tearsaslube
Jan 5, 2015

by XyloJW
I blame her drug dealers.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

post that blue tentacle jedi lady from the prequels

KaiserSchnitzel
Feb 23, 2003

Hey baby I think we Havel lot in common

Hottie

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

quote:

oh so that's why Lucas cast her

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
does anyone have that huge picture of Jar-jar doin' amidala doggy style?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

would

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Carrie Fisher's coke nail probably found its way into George Lucas' dickhole on more than one occasion.

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

"Nckdictator" posted:

Black don't crack.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

:nws:http://i.imgur.com/PwLn2DE.jpg

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

fat.

the heat goes wrong
Dec 31, 2005
I´m watching you...
Anyone mentioned yet that George Lucas forbid Carrie Fischer to wear underwear during the filming?
Space supposedly doesn´t have any underwear.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Azur posted:

Anyone mentioned yet that George Lucas forbid Carrie Fischer to wear underwear during the filming?
Space supposedly doesn´t have any underwear.

"There's no underwear in space" was a joke made by Carrie Fisher about the costume. Space apparently does have gaffer's tape, which is what she used instead.

SkaAndScreenplays
Dec 11, 2013

by Pragmatica

Kimmalah posted:

"There's no underwear in space" was a joke made by Carrie Fisher about the costume. Space apparently does have gaffer's tape, which is what she used instead.

Smooth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

there's hi res jar jar sex

• Locked thread