Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
way to be huge hypocrites france, good job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bads-B8O0lI

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
After this historic march, what do I say… Legendary! A magic moment equal to the Big Bang that created the universe … or at least (more local) comparable to the crowining of [Gaullish king] Vercengétorix, I’m finally back home. Know that this evening, as far as I am concerned, I feel like Charlie Coulibaly.

^
That's hate speech, right there, according to the French government. Terrorist apologia even.

Saga
Aug 17, 2009
21st century white people are loving hysterical about Islamic terrorism, news at 11.

The 20th century sucked in many ways, but at least when crazy (Muslim) dudes hijacked an airliner or even shot up the Olympics, white people managed somehow to cope. Human rights weren't abolished after Entebbe, people were just like "well that sucks".

See look, the baby boomers could do something right after all.

• Locked thread