Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Iamblikhos posted:

You really don't know that it's Weezy in that pic? I mean, everyone knows that. He even admitted it.

poo poo, I guess I was wrong. When I first saw that picture on worldstar or wherever it was identified as Young Thug. It looks like him and I know all those dudes probably gently caress each other sometimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

City of Tampa posted:

poo poo, I guess I was wrong. When I first saw that picture on worldstar or wherever it was identified as Young Thug. It looks like him and I know all those dudes probably gently caress each other sometimes.

You may want to check out reactions of other rappers to this incident. Weezy got trolled something fierce.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Iamblikhos posted:

You may want to check out reactions of other rappers to this incident. Weezy got trolled something fierce.

Can you just post them here please. I want to read them but can't be bothered to search and all that. tia

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Can you just post them here please. I want to read them but can't be bothered to search and all that. tia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41EH1N8qBbU&t=110s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjelCZuDiDw&t=129s

There was more, but you can look for them yourself.

Captain Pike
Jul 29, 2003

Sometimes I go to the gym at 3am because I am awake and I don't want to be fat.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
sucking dick doesnt make you gay

who doesnt like to suck on a dick once in a while

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
i would go to a gym at 3 am if i was on a meth binge or didn't want to talk to anyone else

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i think its possible i would have given him a handie just for the story

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
It is kind of sad that in this day and age Travolta is still closeted. like kind of pitiful.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

quote:

Everything about this gym is geared towards the gay man not obsessed with body builders but looking for toned, usually younger, guys to hook up with. There are four showers that are closed off. This makes it hard to check out the other guys but when you find one, the privacy of the walls and curtains between allows for some fun. There are two stalls in the bathroom, one is large enough for a few guys. :P Eye contact in the locker rooms, maybe a wink, or cutting off the corners of your towel is a sure way to shower or go home with one of the many hunks there. As an out gay guy, I have many friends that are gay and go here. It is the perfect cruising spot for the gay man that is into hooking up in a new gym where the facilities are nice, monthly fee is extremely low, and the boys are young and hot. See ya there soon.

http://www.cruisinggays.com/providence/gyms/57083-planet-fitness/

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

man planet fitness gots everything, gay sex in the showers and also pizza fridays. get your dick sucked by a stranger and then grab some pizza afterwards, what a world.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Pretty sure if you do anything hetero in a planet fitness that alarm goes off and they ban you from the premises

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Some motherfucker stole my winter coat while i was working out at a planet fitness once. There were like 4 more expensive coats on the rack and they chose mine to brave the cold with. How rude

Phlairdon
Apr 15, 2003

If you can't stand up you can't do war!

a posting ghost posted:

Kid who took the picture looks pretty gay himself

Who said that he wasn't?

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Phlairdon posted:

Who said that he wasn't?

Its just that..didnt he get the hint? Why the picture. Seems like something a straight guy would have done to deflect. If this planet fitness cruise thing is to be believed (i believe it)

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

is cutting off the corners of your towel really a "thing"? Only result of that when I search is this review if I search that plus gay.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

AllPraiseToAllah posted:

If this is the case, then I guess lil wayne, the father of 4 children, all from different mothers, is also a homosexual?

no love like thug love.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
I think if John Travolta were gay he'd be out of the closet by now.

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

Lord of Pie posted:

Pretty sure if you do anything hetero in a planet fitness that alarm goes off and they ban you from the premises

:siren:lunk detected!:siren:

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
did u kno there are no barbells only smith machines, the weights only go up to like 70 and u cant deadlift

lol planet fitness

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Waroduce posted:

did u kno there are no barbells only smith machines, the weights only go up to like 70 and u cant deadlift

lol planet fitness

the fitness is used as a cover for gay cruising exclusively geared to chubb chasers

a sound business plan

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012
This is peak time to plow some doughy Resolutioner rear end.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Pulp Can Move posted:

This is peak time to plow some doughy Resolutioner rear end.

Johnnie's got a hunger for those plump lil butts lmao

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

christ if you're going to put makeup on somebody's neck when they're wearing a dark shirt at least blend it i mean come on

xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

travoltadog.jpg

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

i go to gyms at 3am all the time its not gay i have my own private jet

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Iamblikhos posted:

Redditors aren't the type to kiss

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

op is a jerk for not putting out

johnny almond
Apr 20, 2009

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax

Iamblikhos posted:

holy poo poo is this MZX or whatever from tehsuparsecret

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

dude flew his private plane all the way from his private island just for the chance at some young anonymous hollywood twink and instead gets a redditor. poor guy

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
did anyone post john travoltdog

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot

Those guys are pretty well known gays in their own right though. They are just being kind of jealous.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
I would be interested in hearing why a guy with his own private airstrip at his mansion needed to go to a planet fitness for any reason

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I would be interested in hearing why a guy with his own private airstrip at his mansion needed to go to a planet fitness for any reason

Read the thread you dumb retard: he went there to cruise for dick ,at 3 am.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Obligatory Handle posted:

John Travolta is too good of a dancer to be gay.

hee hee

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Discovering someone goes by Young Thug was worth the click alone.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

because hollywood boys know to stay quiet

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
got several personal trainers and a gym in my mansion but poo poo man i really got to make a planet fitness run at 3am

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

christ if you're going to put makeup on somebody's neck when they're wearing a dark shirt at least blend it i mean come on

I didn't see that until you said something and now it's like the mothershitting cuntchristing fedex freaking arrow itt

Concerned Citizen posted:

got several personal trainers and a gym in my mansion but poo poo man i really got to make a planet fitness run at 3am

Bear with me: what if he's looking for a man to hug and kiss?

• Locked thread