Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

op is a jerk for not putting out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

dude flew his private plane all the way from his private island just for the chance at some young anonymous hollywood twink and instead gets a redditor. poor guy

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I would be interested in hearing why a guy with his own private airstrip at his mansion needed to go to a planet fitness for any reason

because hollywood boys know to stay quiet

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

katlington posted:

I would be interested in learning more about the secret gay underbelly of hiphop. Very Interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SuUQYbypbE

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Down-low_%28sexual_slang%29

Bro Dad fucked around with this message at 11:43 on Jan 15, 2015

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

yeah hollywood is full of closeted weirdos

thats kevin spacey btw

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

site posted:

Is Spacey even in the closet? I mean, he literally had it written into House of Cards that Frank is gay because he himself is gay lol

he denied it several times and even hired a girlfriend for when he won an oscar, changing course now is a sign of weakness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

this thread suggests otherwise

not really his fault that hot young stud was autistic

• Locked thread