Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Discovering someone goes by Young Thug was worth the click alone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Saki posted:

What's going on in this pic

I THINK that's some guy getting his shorts yanked down at least partially by a very lusty Spacey.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Shadow posted:

kevin spacey is gay?

this changes EVERYTHING

er, nothing. i meant nothing

My Kevin Spacey story is as follows: I was invited to a pre-screening of The Life of David Gale years ago and Kevin Spacey himself was there after the movie to do a Q&A. After that everyone ran up to get autographs. I was with a friend who wanted one as well. After it died down a bit, he turns to me and says, "and what can I do for you?" and I said, "How about a handshake?" and he said "Now THAT I can do" and gives me one. We then shot the poo poo for a couple minutes and I thought he was a nice guy.

Thanks for reading my story. Please sign my guestbook.

Love you!

It sounds like Spacey semi-successfully seduced you.

• Locked thread