Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
safer by the gallon!

-flips over and kills everyone inside-

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

I'll wait and buy someone's low mileage used one again when gas goes back up in two years since I don't commute

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

if you buy a car with high gas mileage you are an immensely self centered irresponsible fag

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
mine's got butt warmers for butt play on butt play sundays with the ol wife

we keep it running in the garage because we wouldn't want the neighbors to see

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

My penis is so small that it's existence is mostly theoretical.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

penile girth is an illusion

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i laugh at people who have to bear the burden of a cumbersome penile appendage that is indisputably measurable in 3 dimensions

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

FreudianSlippers posted:

My penis is so small that it's existence is mostly theoretical.

This is me.

I am this thread and this post.

Al Harrington
May 1, 2005

I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow in the eye
my penis resides inside my stomach so I drive this bad boy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDoRmT0iRic

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

My roommate works at a dealership and a dude came on the lot in his fairly-new SUV, looking for a bigger, better one. They had a car that met all his requirements, like EVERYTHING he wanted, but it wasn't the very most expensive one on the lot, it was the next one down...identical except in name and price, basically. And this dude shakes his head and says to my roommate, "Listen, I'm the kinda guy who has to drive the biggest and the best, you know?"

And my roommate's like, "then why did you roll up onto my lot in a Kia Sorrento?"

Long story short he tried to hose this guy on optional bullshit for his biggest and bestest car but literally no bank would give this fucker a loan because he buys a new SUV every 9 months cuz he's a loving idiot.

dans
Nov 30, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Hi, I'm Dakota and personally, now that I totaled daddy's old SUV in an accident that TOTALLY WASN'T MY FAULT, I need a new SUV to hold all my workout stuff when I drive to the gym.

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
The best part about the 2000s was when every middle manager dipshit that had bought a suburban/expedition/hummer realized they could no longer afford the gas and had to sell their baby

because I swear 90% of those huge SUVs got bought by mexican families and now I see these little latina ladies rolling around in blinged out navigators and poo poo with a bunch of kids in the back. living the american dream right there

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
umm hell yes i'm fuckin back baby

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
6600 pounds and less room than a suburban

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

thathonkey posted:

umm hell yes i'm fuckin back baby

ready to bitch about how ALL the parking spots at the Costco are SO SMALL, JESUS MARY AND JOSEPH DID THEY MAKE THIS LOT FOR MIDGET CiRCUS CARS?!

ANAmal.net
Mar 2, 2002

100% digital native web developer

how the gently caress

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Al Harrington posted:

my penis resides inside my stomach so I drive this bad boy

my dick is loving massive and i drive a large truck to keep it safe, people who drive small cars have less to lose

naem
May 29, 2011

wilfredmerriweathr posted:

The best part about the 2000s was when every middle manager dipshit that had bought a suburban/expedition/hummer realized they could no longer afford the gas and had to sell their baby

Totally plan on doing this AGAIN in two years can't wait

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

ANAmal.net posted:

how the gently caress

There's an open manhole, with just some kind of wire cage or something plugged into it. Possibly the top of a ladder or something to keep stuff from falling on the head of whoever is down the hole? Anyway the SUV hits it at speed and fails to overcome the obstacle gracefully.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkapW5ob9Qs

Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

Hi my name is Wayne. I am a hot dog entrepreneur. I was going to buy a new SUV, but the cost of getting my business up and running only left me enough for some new rims for my F150.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
I just wanted something that was good in the snow, you know?

*drives exclusively on suburban streets and major highways*

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
i'm a dim-witted dumbfuck who picked a stem major because i heard thats how you get rich, i work at a database company that was started by a frat brother of mine, i spend most of the day watching torrented HBO, i financed an escalade and have talked extensively about "using it to uber with" and "bringing girls to the club" but I've never actually done either because what few waking hours I don't spend at the office pretending to work, i spend at home playing games because I am a literal child. soon I will be in my mid-thirties, fat, with a broken dick, and will either turn my life around or kill myself

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
actually that could be a crosspost from the tech culture thread; it is a composite of several people I met working at a prominent sharing-economy company

Giblet Plus!
Sep 14, 2004

Giblet Plus! fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Jan 17, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

wilfredmerriweathr posted:

6600 pounds and less room than a suburban

you could probably fit more inside a honda fit than a hummer

• Locked thread