Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
Because I would break the rules and make the nachos everybody wants them to make.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
let us know if you get the job

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

gnarlyhotep posted:

let us know if you get the job

He won't unfortunately.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

no asians allowed in el chipotle

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

no asians allowed in el chipotle

wtf

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

because I won't freak out and kill the customers like some *gestures head to other interview candidate in waiting room*people

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

i like chipotle

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I'm white and live near yuppie land.

In other words I'm non threatening to the people that would frequent this place.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Bacon Hat posted:

i dream of pitting middle-aged dropouts against each other, provoking infighting among employees and management, and mindless intralocation competition

maybe you dont have what it takes for management, debbie. look at how much shawyn devotes to the store, i think you can do better, debbie...

was thinking about doing this as a hobby on the weekends and getting some cash at the same time. Right now I go to music stores or other dying businesses and have the clerk race me as I order the thing I'm holding on Amazon.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
when i had to get a lovely summer job at a restaurant they asked me if i had any relevant experience and i said "yeah my internship at an environmental consultantcy gave me over 100 lab hours mixing reagents and prepping/cleaning workspaces and thats pretty much the same poo poo you do here but with food instead of chemicals"

she goes "uhhhh... yeah. okay, i can see that."

got that job, left that job, farted on my way out

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

my pubes taste like garlic (or at least they def smell like it) so I can just smear/sprinkle them on everything

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

*is Latino.

GBS Ambassador
Oct 31, 2013
Hire me because I am willing to suck your dick.

BluPotato
Jul 18, 2006

I can sometimes assemble a burrito with little to no human feces and/or other bodily fluids in it. Sometimes.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
In mexico 27% of burritos tested positive for hepatitis.

itsgotmetoo
Oct 5, 2006

by zen death robot

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

In mexico 27% of burritos tested positive for hepatitis.

mmm, authentic taqueria burritos with extra hepatitis

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
are chipotles really a white thing?

here in atlanta they're black as hell

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

GBS Ambassador posted:

Hire me because I am willing to suck your dick.

quote:

How to blow your job interview

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/how-to-blow-your-job-interview/

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

BluPotato posted:

I can sometimes assemble a burrito with little to no human feces and/or other bodily fluids in it. Sometimes.

overqualified sorry

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

"gonna eat a healthy chipotle lunch today" said Shelley, the blond midwestern white lady

*devours 1300 calorie burrito*

Oh you still eat at taco bell? heh

1300 calories sounds good to me, then u just eat a light dinner and you're fuckin set

think im gonna get chipotle for lunch today, thanks goons

fwiw there are taquerias around but not in walking distance and they take forever to make the food, and their clientele is entirely white guilt motherfuckers trying to feel cultured.

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

I was in the US a few months ago for the first time and I ended up at a Chilli's because I got confused and thought it was a Chipotle and I got a burger and they let me have it medium rare (!!!!) and it was pretty good. well that's my story.

giogadi
Oct 27, 2009

paranoid randroid posted:

idk if the meat is even that bad really. i know its prepared sous vide, which would be a weird thing to do for you average mcdonalds caliber stuff.

i mean i wouldnt be surprised if it was garbage, or anything.

At my chipotle I can actually see the the dudes grilling all the meat; your Chipotle really cooks all the meat sous vide?

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
actually i see a lot of mid to east asians at all the chipotles around here as customers. i think they figured out that calorie-wise it's not a bad price for a meal plus it has recognizable staple foods

but they pour a cup of butter/oil into their 2lbs of cooked rice so gently caress 'em i guess

Frank Jameso
Nov 24, 2014
check out the OP again. lol.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Frank Jameso posted:

check out the OP again. lol.

local neighborhood man discovers weird trick to get Chipotle interview

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

thunderspanks posted:

I was in the US a few months ago for the first time and I ended up at a Chilli's because I got confused and thought it was a Chipotle and I got a burger and they let me have it medium rare (!!!!) and it was pretty good. well that's my story.

Did the health gestapo ban that in your country..ive never not been able to get a burger medium rare in the us.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i have a secret technique.

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

FizFashizzle posted:

Well in Atlanta you guys have Willy's Burritos in the white areas, which is a superior-tasting burrito chain, for the discerning racist.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

giogadi posted:

At my chipotle I can actually see the the dudes grilling all the meat; your Chipotle really cooks all the meat sous vide?

cooked sous vide and reheated on site, according to some real blowjobby articles about chipotle revolutionizing the yadda yadda whatever

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
I'm Caucasian and unoffensive

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i can name all the animals you serve the meat from

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

FizFashizzle posted:

ive never been in a chipotles with more white people than nonwhite

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

i think i'd be a good candidate to work at chipotle because i probably wont stick my dick in the guacamole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
I hardly ever have taken dumps in any of the cooking pots. Can YOU say that, Mr. Boss Man?

• Locked thread