Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FaradayCage
May 2, 2010

*saline

Watch "Breastmen".

It has the guy from American Beauty/Revolution in it.

It's about the first boob jobs.

7/10. watched twice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

VendaGoat posted:

:stare: Checks out

:getin:

btw fournier's gangrene is gangrene of the genitalia.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

spacemang_spliff posted:

btw fournier's gangrene is gangrene of the genitalia.

You almost got me to google it.

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW

thats hot

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

FaradayCage posted:

*saline

Watch "Breastmen".

It has the guy from American Beauty/Revolution in it.

It's about the first boob jobs.

7/10. watched twice.

Breastmen is the only good thing David Schwimmer has ever been a part of.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

would one of them (the one who isn't artifically deformed)

Mylan
Jun 19, 2002

I always wondered what Beavis's mom would look like

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
going to get a ridclous dick implant to top this. and then breast implants. and then a ken doll or barbie surgery.

Zachack
Jun 1, 2000

anchoress posted:

drat this lady has huge titties

Her plastic surgeon must be a proud Canadian to stick such a prominent maple leaf on the side of his work.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

pfft, bee stings

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Can she fit through standard doors?

Which opiate at what dose does she take to deal with the back pain?

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

It would probably be a lot better for her spine if they moved one of the boobs to the back for counterbalance

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

I prefer Minka. She's hilarious, and a tennis champion to boot. This here lady is 31? Eeeech...

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
imagine waking up every day and having to look at that body in the mirror and be too embarrassed to admit to yourself that it looks like poo poo so you just keep lying to yourself about looking hot and young and like barbie

she's a skinny early 30s girl with huge tits but has to go through the same kind of self-disgust every morning that a 60 year old obese man experiences

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Do It Once Right posted:

31 years old. Hahaha.
A half-second glance at your face says you're a chain-smoking 46 year old.

A truck stop prostitute's 31.

theyarestupidcunts.tumblr.com posted:

Women are stupid loving cunts. Their only purpose is to be used and abused for our pleasure. They should go through constant pain, physical and emotional, because it makes us hard. They should be constantly degraded and humiliated. They should be constantly reminded on how they aren't good enough and they should always strive to be better.Their only purpose is to be the stupid, big tit, big rear end bimbos that they are meant to be. Women are just objects with tits and rear end that we use to relive our anger and sexual frustration on. All cunts should be aware of their place and all cunts should be happy with it. cunts have no rights, cunts have no limits, cunts exist only for our pleasure. I'm a feminist.

Geez...this guy ever get laid?

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

all that and she couldn't get her beak fixed

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

I like her nose. She's not hideous-looking. I feel bad I disparaged her now…

Time Machine
Feb 24, 2006
When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit.
I see nothing wrong here.

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy

Hurry up baby… My husband is sitting at the bar waiting for me… Give me your cum… Fill my fertile unprotected pussy … Give me the baby I’ve wanted for so long … Oh yes that’s it… Unload those heavy balls… That’s it yes yes yes…. Oh gently caress I’m cumming……..

Sassafrasquatch
May 7, 2007

Lol @ her spine

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I.C. posted:

I prefer Minka. She's hilarious, and a tennis champion to boot.

This man has good taste in women and titties.

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008
I think she's onto something. If you're a moderately attractive woman with low prospects, why would you work bad jobs for worse pay when you can augment yourself in such a way that weird fetishists will pay $30 a month to watch you go shopping?

If the internet has taught me anything its that if you can find a niche that people will beat off to you can make out like a bandit.

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW
out and about

at home

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

anchoress posted:

out and about

Sweet Dee got a boob job?

Bird.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

October Revolution posted:

Hurry up baby… My husband is sitting at the bar waiting for me… Give me your cum… Fill my fertile unprotected pussy … Give me the baby I’ve wanted for so long … Oh yes that’s it… Unload those heavy balls… That’s it yes yes yes…. Oh gently caress I’m cumming……..
don't sign your posts

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

look on the lines on those, those are not boobs there some kind of alien orb capsule, soon a baby alien will come out of one and then the other

Capilarean
Apr 10, 2009

geno1173
Jul 14, 2001

smoke and mirrors
Fun Shoe
That's not a pair of tits ...

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

When you've purposefully turned yourself into a Skyrim mod, it's time to stop and get help.

jackyl posted:

seems like it would be tough to bang her, I mean, I'm hung and all but still

If you think you'll be doing anything but simply titty-loving her you're crazy.

Bethamphetamine fucked around with this message at 23:55 on Jan 15, 2015

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

geno1173 posted:

That's not a pair of tits ...

Wanna do that trench run. I bet I can hit her exhaust port. Detonate those fully functional stations.

I'll give her a shot that will be one of a million.

Shall I kill myself now?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

please do

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

a hole-y ghost posted:

look on the lines on those, those are not boobs there some kind of alien orb capsule, soon a baby alien will come out of one and then the other

Looking at this picture makes me gasp for air involuntarily. Like I'm imagining trying to sleep at night with those things slowly stretching the skin off my ribcage. On your back? Nope, that's a combined weight of around 60 lbs on your chest, can't breathe. On stomach? AHAHAHAHAHA. On side? I guess you'd have to, but just trying to work yourself into a position comfortable enough to alleviate the strain of those things would be a difficult trial and error. She must shove like nineteen pillows under and next to and between various body crevices just to be able to take the weight off to sleep.

Also the very first picture ITT, I saw her tit and no joke, first thing I thought of was a pregnant zombie woman's stomach. Like all distended and grey-skinned and veiny, with something abominable and unnatural being carried inside.

But on the plus side, she can let her shirt ride down as far as she wants because there is just NO nipple left on either of those things. Precious inches of skin formerly dedicated to nipples have now joined the fight against gravity and stretched to their breaking point to contain the bags and bags of saline inside of her. The only way you can identify the formerly nippled area is a slight reddening, the size of a lid for a jumbo peanut butter jar from Costco.

YOU A FUCKING HAT fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Jan 16, 2015

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

anchoress posted:

here's a nice sideboob shot

These look like something you'd blow up in a game to keep baby monsters from spawning.

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

AssassinPrincess posted:

Looking at this picture makes me gasp for air involuntarily. Like I'm imagining trying to sleep at night with those things slowly stretching the skin off my ribcage. On your back? Nope, that's a combined weight of around 60 lbs on your chest, can't breathe. On stomach? AHAHAHAHAHA. On side? I guess you'd have to, but just trying to work yourself into a position comfortable enough to alleviate the strain of those things would be a difficult trial and error. She must shove like nineteen pillows under and next to and between various body crevices just to be able to take the weight off to sleep.

Also the very first picture ITT, I saw her tit and no joke, first thing I thought of was a pregnant zombie woman's stomach. Like all distended and grey-skinned and veiny, with something abominable and unnatural being carried inside.

But on the plus side, she can let her shirt ride down as far as she wants because there is just NO nipple left on either of those things. Precious inches of skin formerly dedicated to nipples have now joined the fight against gravity and stretched to their breaking point to contain the bags and bags of saline inside of her. The only way you can identify the formerly nippled area is a slight reddening, the size of a lid for a jumbo peanut butter jar from Costco.

I understand the appeal of enormous breasts - I think it's weird, but I get it. But when they're that big they also get veiny. That just makes it totally unsexy even if you are into oversized tits, doesn't it?

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

What.... what if you punched it real hard?

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

Internet Kraken posted:

These look like something you'd blow up in a game to keep baby monsters from spawning.

That picture above chafes me so bad because her armpit is literally sliding out from under her arm and down the side of her "boob". Imagine having to shave a triangular patch of hair that grows on the side of your ribcage.

Also:

anchoress posted:

out and about

"These are my nerdy glasses, so I look smart."

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

AssassinPrincess posted:

:gizz:

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

NO gently caress YOU DAD posted:

I think she's onto something. If you're a moderately attractive woman with low prospects, why would you work bad jobs for worse pay when you can augment yourself in such a way that weird fetishists will pay $30 a month to watch you go shopping?

If the internet has taught me anything its that if you can find a niche that people will beat off to you can make out like a bandit.

Some makeup artist or costume guy in Hollywood must be able to provide a prosthetic facsimile impossible to distinguish from real boobs when photogtaphed.

It would be much cheaper, more comfortable, temporary, and without the health risks of extreme surgery.

That would be a really disturbing sequel to Mrs. Doubtfire.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

William Bear posted:

Some makeup artist or costume guy in Hollywood must be able to provide a prosthetic facsimile impossible to distinguish from real boobs when photogtaphed.

It would be much cheaper, more comfortable, temporary, and without the health risks of extreme surgery.

That would be a really disturbing sequel to Mrs. Doubtfire.

2 beach balls+a shitton of foundation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
At the risk of sounding judgmental or body-shamey, look at those giant fuckoff tits

• Locked thread