Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

dk2m posted:

she gave me my stuff back, we hugged and then i came back to apartment to cry, masturbate and im planning a long and horrible road of self-destruction ahead that involves alchol drugs and getting fired maybe

i thnik im handling it ok

What are you? Some sort of gay? Girls are gross and crying is for girls.

Be a real man and go drinking with a male friend and start jacking each other off but it won't be homo as you're just trying it and you're barely even crying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Shed your pathetic, weak fleshbody and ascend to an existence of pure energy. Then constantly annoy her by reminding her how you're above petty concerns such as jamming unwashed nethers together in the hopes of a brief reprieve from the crushing monotony and insignificance of human existence and that you are now deeply enmeshed in the fabric of the universe's entirety.

Then throw yourself into a black hole or something.

Hesh Ballantine
Feb 13, 2012
IPAs are loving terrible and I cant wait until this terrible fad is over

hurr i drink beer ice cold so i need to hop the poo poo out of it to taste anything at all

dk2m
May 6, 2009

Cthulu Carl posted:

Shed your pathetic, weak fleshbody and ascend to an existence of pure energy. Then constantly annoy her by reminding her how you're above petty concerns such as jamming unwashed nethers together in the hopes of a brief reprieve from the crushing monotony and insignificance of human existence and that you are now deeply enmeshed in the fabric of the universe's entirety.

Then throw yourself into a black hole or something.

I was just gonna read things and make music again but I guess I could do this too

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

Op girls like a man who will fight to keep them. Shows u care. Try calling or texting every hour or so and if that doesn't work try calling her best friend to get info. U are welcome for the tips.

dk2m
May 6, 2009

Sancho posted:

Op girls like a man who will fight to keep them. Shows u care. Try calling or texting every hour or so and if that doesn't work try calling her best friend to get info. U are welcome for the tips.

Would u also endorse the writing, production, and ultimate execution of a one man prog rock band set in a fantasy realm where I'm a cool buff dude that wears shades and Bahama shorts with a pink tank top. When he on beach he say "clams? Shiiiiiit I eat clams all day" and then a guitar solo oh god I'm so lonely

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
girls like a man who revenge-posts all her titpics on random forums.
like this one.
right here.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

dk2m posted:

Would u also endorse the writing, production, and ultimate execution of a one man prog rock band set in a fantasy realm where I'm a cool buff dude that wears shades and Bahama shorts with a pink tank top. When he on beach he say "clams? Shiiiiiit I eat clams all day" and then a guitar solo oh god I'm so lonely

I would indeed

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

echronorian posted:

I wonder how many times OP has stalked her since he posted this

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
hit the gym to help get yourself over her and to get buff for when you decide to get back into the dating scene
once you start getting buff fall in love with your own muscles and forget about dating in favor of working more on those muscles since they'll never abandon you
flex in the mirror a lot

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
did u find anoter gf yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Charity
Mar 22, 2009

Hesh Ballantine posted:

hurr i drink beer ice cold so i need to hop the poo poo out of it to taste anything at all

do you like warm ale

OP should just bootstrap himself out of this temporary depression or buy a new pair of boots

depends if you have boots or not (straps irrelevant)

• Locked thread