Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013
You're probably a freshman right now in college and you're probably a dumb rear end without even knowing it. That's ok, you can come to read this thread, learn from the pros on how not to be a dumb rear end. For those of you who did go to college, what dumbass shits did you do that you'd wish you could go back into time to smack your dumbass younger self?

At my first year in college for the winter semester, I stopped going to class. My adviser wanted to over my progress in college and what I was doing at the moment. My idiot self said " I stopped going to class. I'm bored, I don't feel inspired, but that's ok! I stay in my dorm all day, educating myself with the history channel!"

Holy poo poo! How is that not horribly cringe worthy? Probably because you don't get a loving grade and high GPA score for watching an episode of
"UFO inside Hitler's inner circle" & "Hitler's secret transsexual life as a Jew".

I also turned down a lot of free sex. *sigh*.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
lol if you think the median age of this forum isn't 28 years old.

Stormageddon
Jan 16, 2008
I am actually just a sentient program made to shitpost, and am still getting my human speed calibration down.

Whirlwind Jones posted:

lol if you think the median age of this forum isn't 28 years old.

Stop stalking me.

global tetrahedron
Jun 24, 2009

peed in the sink in my room when it was like 3am and i didnt wanna go down the hall. gross

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
im 41 years old op and i never went to college op

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
I decided to be a history major because I was afraid of what would happen if I went to art school and now I'm a goon, learn from my example op

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i got a history degree it was pretty dumb of me

Stormageddon
Jan 16, 2008
I am actually just a sentient program made to shitpost, and am still getting my human speed calibration down.
I'm gonna be a college freshman at 31 pls be serious about that advice tho goons.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
by the time I went to college History Channel had already degraded into reality shows and ancient aliens bullshit

I watched a lot of How It's Made on the Science Channel on weekend nights because I didn't have any friends

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Stormageddon posted:

I'm gonna be a college freshman at 31 pls be serious about that advice tho goons.

buy evertyone beer

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Stormageddon posted:

dont buy any beed

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Hingehead posted:

You're probably a freshman right now in college and you're probably a dumb rear end without even knowing it. That's ok, you can come to read this thread, learn from the pros on how not to be a dumb rear end. For those of you who did go to college, what dumbass shits did you do that you'd wish you could go back into time to smack your dumbass younger self?

At my first year in college for the winter semester, I stopped going to class. My adviser wanted to over my progress in college and what I was doing at the moment. My idiot self said " I stopped going to class. I'm bored, I don't feel inspired, but that's ok! I stay in my dorm all day, educating myself with the history channel!"

Holy poo poo! How is that not horribly cringe worthy? Probably because you don't get a loving grade and high GPA score for watching an episode of
"UFO inside Hitler's inner circle" & "Hitler's secret transsexual life as a Jew".

I also turned down a lot of free sex. *sigh*.

why dont you go post in the kindergarten forums, OP. this is loving retarded, you are a retard shithead spoiled baby idiot (i dropped out of college because im not a loving moron or a doctor)

dk2m
May 6, 2009
I had a Pink Floyd Poster with teh butts and a bob marley + jimi hendrix poster. had my door open all the time too so everyone could hear ikaruga at full volume, College aws dope

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Stormageddon posted:

get a divorce, human being

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
wait wait wait

there's free sex? :psyduck:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Ein cooler Typ posted:

by the time I went to college History Channel had already degraded into reality shows and ancient aliens bullshit

I watched a lot of How It's Made on the Science Channel on weekend nights because I didn't have any friends

kill yourself

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Are college kids even allowed in GBS? I thought it was 25+ only.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
im 57 years old!!!

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

global tetrahedron posted:

peed in the sink in my room when it was like 3am and i didnt wanna go down the hall. gross
Did this except literally all the time.

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

dad gay. so what posted:

why dont you go post in the kindergarten forums, OP. this is loving retarded, you are a retard shithead spoiled baby idiot (i dropped out of college because im not a loving moron or a doctor)

And because your dad is gay. Sorry you have to a total shithead to me. :(

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im gay

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014
Transfered to a directional school.

Ragtime Cthulhu
Dec 11, 2014

Frog Act posted:

i got a history degree it was pretty dumb of me

Sociology for me

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Are college kids even allowed in GBS? I thought it was 25+ only.

How many goons over 25 are still living with their mom like they are 12 years old?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Hingehead posted:

And because your dad is gay. Sorry you have to a total shithead to me. :(

you didnt even learn how to make a sentence you dickhead rear end in a top hat, thats tech school poo poo. fag.

edit: added to my buddy list

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Hingehead posted:

How many goons over 25 are still living with their mom like they are 12 years old?

you

edit: buddy

Ragtime Cthulhu
Dec 11, 2014

Hingehead posted:

Including you? At least one

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Stormageddon posted:

Don't hang out with anyone under the age of 25

dk2m
May 6, 2009

dad gay. so what posted:

you

edit: buddy

every time i read your name i lose my poo poo

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

dad gay. so what posted:

you didnt even learn how to make a sentence you dickhead rear end in a top hat, thats tech school poo poo. fag.

You'll be my gently caress buddy? Awesome. FYI, my dad is gay too.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Hingehead posted:

You'll be my gently caress buddy? Awesome. FYI, my dad is gay too.

Perm your butt hairs and tie ribbons and poo poo in there. Everyone always goes nuts for shaved, but I bet a gay guy would appreciate a big hair diaper dressed up like Shirley Temples dumb loving head.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
One night in freshman year I watched a playoff baseball game alone even though it was nice outside
it was the Steve Bartman game

That night sums up my life.

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
Don't start freshman year with a girlfriend. Leave your loving dorm room. Take up a hobby.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

put your sock on your doorknob when you're playing WoW so nobody bothers you

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

I left the door open.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

I am a college senior at 22 and I hate 90% of people my age or younger so i play video games instead of going to lovely parties with people I hate or talking to girls

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Fullhouse posted:

I am a college senior at 22 and I hate 90% of people my age or younger so i play video games instead of going to lovely parties with people I hate or talking to girls

word of advice: stop being such a human being

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

dad gay. so what posted:

word of advice: stop being such a human being

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
dont live in a dorm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

dad gay. so what posted:

i like your username

• Locked thread