Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the best hot souce?
Frank's Red Hot Sauce
Tobasco Sauce
View Results

• Locked thread
Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

MrChupon posted:

When did you stop beating your wife OP?

This is doubly appropriate. Because it makes fun of OP's false presuppositions. And because OP's lovely redneck taste makes him sound like a wife beater.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

Xaris posted:

unless nandos is diff where you live, i had it in NZ and it was terrible. it tasted really vinegary like tobacco with not much flavor other than ~heat~.

if you like peri peri, check out Zulu if you like garlic chunks and nice cool garlic flavor to go with it.

Rhino is also really good for peri peri flavor and instead of being heavy on the garlic, it's more of a nice roasted tomato flavor. i like em both and infinitely better than nandos

one good thing about living in the bay area is we make a lottt of hot sauce, my neighbor runs a local hot sauce shop which has an awesome tasting bench of almost everything.

Lucky Dog is probably one of my favorite all purpose and cheap--it's not very spicey but it's it has a great balance of flavor and spice. it's also a nice body to it

Secret Aardvark was actually kind of the inspiration for lucky dog. It's thinner which makes it go well with some things better and has a nice flavor to it, also cheaper.

a lot of hot sauces mix berries with very spicey peppers, some of them don't really work but I really like cauterizer. has a nice blueberry+apricot flavor to balance out the scorpion pepper

If you were a woman, I'd consider inseminating you.

• Locked thread