Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"
How many crew members woke up to discover they had eaten their friends and loved ones during the several days they had become space monsters?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"While I was a space wolf I ate my wife. How do I cope with the guilt counsellor Troi?"
"I sense you feel guilty"

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

i dunno never saw it op

The crew gets turned into space monsters and Worf tries to eat everyone and have sex with troi who is now a mermaid.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

is troi the arab one with nice tits

Yeah she is an Arab or Greek or something

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

*the classroom is blood drenched*
"I must have turned into a Vulcan space bear and eaten all the children on this space ship. Well better write a report about it. I eagerly await our next space adventure."

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

The Dennis System posted:

I can't remember what the explanation for them transforming into monster animals was, but it seem p. unrealistic. It was like de-evolution or something.

Barclay got space flu and crushers space cure made everyone devolve for some reason.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"after seeing so many people killed today guinan, I need a drink"
"Im sorry commander someone turned into a cat person and pissed all over the bar. Also we can't replicate booze for some reason?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

opus111 posted:

lol at all the GOONS pretending to be too good for trek: and TNG at taht!

op, probably quite a few but as the episode 'Lower Decks' demonstrated, the proles pretty much live an existence of constant fear, narrow understanding and irrelevance.

The officers could at least lock themselves in their rooms, I imagine all the ensigns and poo poo ate each other in their crappy dorm rooms.

• Locked thread