Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Nutsngum posted:

To be fair, season 1 TNG was AWFUL shitstained terribleness. It was a miracle they got a second season and some actual quality writers and directors.

The best part about season 1 is that you get to see Riker as a fresh faced young officer in great shape.

Season 2, enter porky dad beard-sporting Riker with a uniform 2 sizes too big in case he keeps blimping out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Nutsngum posted:

Nah season 2 still had the same skin tight ulltra sexy uniforms, but he did have the beard though. Season 3 became the space pyjamas we all know and love.

poo poo, no recovering from this one.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

The other thread inspired me to start acting like a giant when having a seat, such a pro move.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

The Cosby Mysteries posted:

lmao that must have been burnt into my brain cause i guessed thats something picard would say to him

why did picard hate wesley so much? he treated him like a poor unruly step-kid.

Unable to keep his personal feelings of loathing off-screen.

• Locked thread