Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

a pipe smoking dog posted:

"While I was a space wolf I ate my wife. How do I cope with the guilt counsellor Troi?"
"I sense you feel guilty"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

FizFashizzle posted:

remember when that girl asked to have her character killed off to pursue other acting options

whoops
she didnt want to be typecast as an employed actor

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Fonzarelli posted:

i have never watched any star trek except for some Enterprise and that was only because it was on the only english speaking channel

what do I watch gbs? I have netflix right in front of me.
next gen
start to finish
season 1 has some worthwhile stuff for such a binge so you gotta watch it and its not horrible its just that if youre familiar with the sort of roles the characters play it will be really weird seeing the episodes from before the writers figured out what characters should do what

like in season 1 when geordi sits on a chair by throwing his leg over the back of it thats weird but later riker starts doing it and it just feels right

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

SilvergunSuperman posted:

The other thread inspired me to start acting like a giant when having a seat, such a pro move.
knocked my chair over into my desk spilling a 2 liter of dew onto my spaghetti but it was fine after a rinse and new sauce

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Parallax Scroll posted:

the main guy is bald though
the main guy is kinda 2 people cause it used to be kirk but they split his role into captain picard and slut riker

• Locked thread