Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i dont know about the tech working but even if it did, mohammed was eaten by crusaders in one of the crusades i believe. i guess u could track down the crusaders bodies and get the dna from their stomach contents, but theres lots of other stuff in there and u might just end up facially reconstructing a wad of cum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Muhammad's body double posted here for a while

:happyelf:

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
loneliess is just a fact of crusading and u turn to whoevers closeby

am0kgonzo
Jun 18, 2010
he obv looked like this

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Parallax Scroll posted:

we should combine his cells with the cells of jesus and buddha, and then he could do all their moves

hell in a cell

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

millions of dollars of critical research

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

cum on muhammed's reconstructed face

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Schizophrenia is genetic and not environmental, right? So we clone mohamed and jesus to prove that they were neither prophets not god incarnate but merely dudes with severe brain problems who saw and heard poo poo that wasn't there.

LaughMyselfTo
Nov 15, 2012

by XyloJW
What if we duplicated the X chromosome and deleted the Y one, to make a female Muhammad?

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
good thing we have all that DNA of Muhammad lying around

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Nonsense posted:

millions of dollars of critical research

neither of these look anything like muhammad

holy poo poo, you can get a grant for everything nowadays

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

The Alchemist posted:

Pessimism like that will never get us a Jurassic Park but with deities.

Shhh, everyone be quiet... They're approaching the Muhammad paddock...

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Orkin Mang posted:

i dont know about the tech working but even if it did, mohammed was eaten by crusaders in one of the crusades i believe. i guess u could track down the crusaders bodies and get the dna from their stomach contents, but theres lots of other stuff in there and u might just end up facially reconstructing a wad of cum

I'm the Palestinian merchant who sold spoiled meat to crusaders and told them it was Muhammad's corpse.

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

Agag posted:

I'm the Palestinian merchant who sold spoiled meat to crusaders and told them it was Muhammad's corpse.

how are you still alive?

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

mo hammed, mo problems

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

david... posted:

how are you still alive?

Tai Chi

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
this isn't how DNA works, it probably wouldn't look much like him at all

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

this is going to be like multiplicity where clone muhammad makes another clone muhammed and gets real mad when he sits around the house slowly licking peanutbutter off a spoon and banging his wife.

i think shes of age finally

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Noblesse Obliged posted:

this is going to be like multiplicity where clone muhammad makes another clone muhammed and gets real mad when he sits around the house slowly licking peanutbutter off a spoon and banging his wife.

i think shes of age finally

Did you know that according to certain Hadiths Muhammad had a nine-year-old wife? Pretty crazy to think about. I'm surprised people don't talk about it more.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

420DD Butts posted:

this isn't how DNA works, it probably wouldn't look much like him at all

shut up, what do you know

RennZero
Oct 10, 2007

"Get in."

hemophilia posted:

christian clone muhammed leads a crusade against islam with the blessing and edict of pope francis.

hey anybody want to collaborate on a book

This actually sounds amazing. But I'm guessing there would be like a 100% chance that some fanatic would find you and behead you for it.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
christian clone muhammed would have gorgon gaze: idolatry and freeze those hordes of muslims in their tracks

LaughMyselfTo
Nov 15, 2012

by XyloJW
I was thinking the other day about how neat an Oculus Rift simulation about Muhammed could be. It could even be designed for Muslims, like, a "Learn The Quran From Muhammed!"-type shovelware edutainment thing.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Orkin Mang posted:

shut up, what do you know

a lot

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

clearly not much about modern genetic homunculus theory.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

LaughMyselfTo posted:

I was thinking the other day about how neat an Oculus Rift simulation about Muhammed could be. It could even be designed for Muslims, like, a "Learn The Quran From Muhammed!"-type shovelware edutainment thing.

Save yourself a lot of trouble and make it "learn the Quran from Abu Bakr" instead. That's how they did it for that Anthony Hopkins movie and nobody died.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Orkin Mang posted:

clearly not much about modern genetic homunculus theory.

i missed that day :(

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

who is protecting lowtax while you all make fun of mahumad?

did you check this thread with the secret goon service, OP?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

waitwhatno posted:

who is protecting lowtax while you all make fun of mahumad?

did you check this thread with the secret goon service, OP?

the nail in SA's coffin will be when the only fallout Lowtax suffers from these threads is having to trudge through reports filed by Pon de Bundy

• Locked thread