Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

TOILETLORD posted:

kids are cool once they can talk and you can send them away after a couple hours.

I have a niece who can't talk yet, but I can definitely send her away by just giving her back to her parents. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Kimmalah posted:

I have a niece who can't talk yet, but I can definitely send her away by just giving her back to her parents. :v:

more fun to test drive foster kids so you can see their face when you bring them back

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Torka posted:

the actual reason you'll die broken and alone isn't that you don't want kids, it's that you're the sort of person who says "crotch spawn"

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Splurgerwitzl posted:

Everything women do in the context of relationships/sex is part of some greater psychological game and I just want to fuckies so it's irreconcilable...

The worst is that they pretend they want the same thing as you, doll themselves up and drive you nuts, but just want something for themselves that you don't want. I guess what I'm saying is I'm gay.

lol if you think some men don't do the same poo poo

also gay dudes really want dogs instead of babies

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

Well I also added religious fundamentalists, which covers whites.

Guess you aren't from the west because mexicans like to have a thousand kids and I think catholicism is partially responsible.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Ramsus posted:

Guess you aren't from the west because mexicans like to have a thousand kids and I think catholicism is partially responsible.

On the other hand there's a whole Christian evangelical movement based around having as many kids as possible and some of them are all about saving the white race or some poo poo.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

TOILETLORD posted:

really why would you want to live past 60?

Marvel Phase VI

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

Do it ironically posted:

true story people who have kids try to get other people to have kids because they hate their lives and want you to hate yours out of jealousy

True story - a friend of mine did this to me through his first two kids. Now that they're on #3 and the oldest is 9 he has done a complete 180 and agrees I was right all along :smug:

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

i wouldnt be surprised if freezing sperm and thawing them causes some issues as well but i dunno of any studies

maybe you shouldnt be a pussy rear end bitch and just do the evolutionary needful like a normal person

Law and order said that it breaks their tails.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

LoG posted:

I don't want to water down my life with children.
It's just change. If you're not ready for it then you're doing your non-existent children a world of good.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Dudes parents dying when he was in his 20s loving lucked out on the whole "who is gonna take care of Alzheimer's stricken mom until she finally stops breathing"

gently caress yes. It's pretty mean to have kids and expect them to take care of you when you are elderly. They owe you nothing. They also likely will have to have a job when you're making GBS threads in your pants on the regular, so it just makes sense for them to have someone else take care of you.

Cockmaster
Feb 24, 2002

Kimmalah posted:

You're going to be in for a really nasty surprise if you honestly think your kids are going to take care of you rather than putting you in a home the second it gets too hard to care for you. Do you seriously think everyone living in homes is childless or something?

Especially if they're still raising kids of their own while your higher brain functions are going offline - a situation which is probably going to get pretty common as more people wait longer to start making babies.

And if you're not in a total shithole, you're probably better off being cared for by people hired and trained for that purpose than by someone desperately trying to juggle that with a bunch of other responsibilities.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Get a plastic baby and pratice on OP. Get them parent feels.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

serious norman posted:

Get a plastic baby and pratice on OP. Get them parent feels.

Get a realdoll first, to get them wife feels. Then get the plastic baby. Like this one, with a pinky the same size as the rest of its fingers.

Trigger warning for creepy baby doll. http://www.reborn-baby.dk/Andreas-fotoside-eng.html

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Bored posted:

Get a realdoll first, to get them wife feels. Then get the plastic baby. Like this one, with a pinky the same size as the rest of its fingers.

Trigger warning for creepy baby doll. http://www.reborn-baby.dk/Andreas-fotoside-eng.html

Good boy.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Kimmalah posted:

On the other hand there's a whole Christian evangelical movement based around having as many kids as possible and some of them are all about saving the white race or some poo poo.

Wow there is like 10 people doing this, totally comparable

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

Bored posted:

I read that as "reborn baby dick".

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Cockmaster posted:

Especially if they're still raising kids of their own while your higher brain functions are going offline - a situation which is probably going to get pretty common as more people wait longer to start making babies.

And if you're not in a total shithole, you're probably better off being cared for by people hired and trained for that purpose than by someone desperately trying to juggle that with a bunch of other responsibilities.

Very true, my grandmother had to go to a nursing home after she had a stroke and ended up on a feeding tube along with all sorts of other medical things we really couldn't handle alone. Same for my grandfather, who basically needed to be watched like a hawk 24/7 since he would wander off at all hours and sometimes get violent due to Alzheimer's. The only way we could have cared for him at home was if everyone quit their jobs and took shifts, which wasn't exactly possible since they had their own children to support.

They had four kids total, but in the end only my dad and my aunt actually stepped up to care for them at all. The other two would have been content to dump them in a home and visit on holidays only. So it's never a guarantee.

naem
May 29, 2011

I have nephews and hearing their confusion at life is fantastic

"That man is fat!!"

Haha shhh no we don't say that haha

"Why does that man is so fat? He makes a poot noise!!l"

Omg um, no no don't, yell awesome things out loud that's, lol

"He made a poot noise, FROM HIS BUTT!!! I think he's a pooey man!!!! He smells it's is a poo man!!!"

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

kids just turn into lovely adults eventually makes u think

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
lol i cant wait to leave this hosed up country and go to a place where people are in touch with their humanity and want to have a normal family life

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Top City Homo posted:

lol i cant wait to leave this hosed up country and go to a place where people are in touch with their humanity and want to have a normal family life

when do you leave for saudi arabia

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

TEAYCHES posted:

when do you leave for saudi arabia

nah man i am going to south east asia to find my harem

i will use steroids all year long and gently caress beautiful peasant girls for the rest of my life

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Top City Homo posted:

Any country worth living in either has an aging population or would if not for immigration

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Shall we be trotting home again?

Cuckoo posted:

Why do so many people say minorities are the ones with clown car vaginas when literally every trailer park has quite a few white families that keep popping out kids because either God tells them to or they are allergic to birth control

I've seen white trash moms that have more kids than they do teeth

because the trend is overwhelming and it's overwhelmingly not "lots more white babies lol"

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

boom boom boom posted:

Any country worth living in either has an aging population or would if not for immigration

hosed up idiot priorities life made up by financial capital

they will rue the day when bloated decrepit old people bankrupt everything and male led rape gangs flood the street because of a shortage of women

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

35 is not old to have a baby you idiots lol

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Subject: FWD:FWD:FWD:FWD:FWD:RE:I'm going to die broken and alo...

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
robin williams had a broken brain

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

burritolingus posted:

Epic Pete and Pete email.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

AssassinPrincess posted:

Epic Pete and Pete email.

is that like your batsignal or what

pete and pete was some good poo poo though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

The Mad Archivist posted:

is that like your batsignal or what

No that would be the smell of air from a deflating car tire.

• Locked thread