Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Al Cowens posted:

I think I'd like this more than soylent but it's still gently caress off expensive
http://mealsquares.com

cool can i get a dispenser for my office that spits these things out when employees press a lever? maybe put it at the end of a maze, to encourage lateral thinking?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
its not an inherently bad idea, but like all the other stupid food-disruption products its pitched in a way that makes its target market sound like the most insipid useless idiots ont he planet

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
if i was an engineer i'd be really mad about how things targeted at me assume i'm like a well compensated gollum

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
whats cooking precious we eats our conies raw & wriggling, in the ball pit

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
its the biggest since the year that.... uh.... everything kind of... crashed

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
guys the pets dot com dog is standing in my study rattling chains and moaning portentously, should i attempt to communicate

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
hang on i'll invoke the ancient rites of AltaVista and send him back whence he came

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
jesus the article even has a guy going "don't worry, investment capital can only increase!"

its like they're working off the same script from 2007 and 2000 even

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
*glances at computer screen running Girlfriend.exe* on company time? nanny's not gonna like this...

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
"yeah right now im doing social media management for peoples imaginary girlfriends. can i get you another drink?"

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
"Misty Dawn" sounds like a gat drat sesame street muppet

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
misty dawn the techie muppet drops a cool six figgies on the trash can next to oscar and prices him out of the neighborhood

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
buckle me into my flintstones bike, margaret.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
the best part is the toddler-safe yellow plastic, like a cozy coupe.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Mange Mite posted:

Yeah they're called shoes

what is this web one-point-oh naming scheme? fricatives, my man - get them in your brand

Schuz

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
hey have you ever wanted to be a titanic cocksucker but found yourself hamstrung by cash on hand? well good news...

e. oh hey changr is a real thing. thats ridiculous, i thought it was a joke

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
oh well there's an actual app called Changr that's getting a big dramatic countdown treatment

can't figure out what it is supposed to do, mind you. their twitter has a bunch of diagrams that manage to convey zero info whatsoever.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

thank god someone streamlined my smiley face deliverables. i was tired of having to fish them out of the trash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
you could probably pitch zombocom as a startup today and manage to run off with at least a couple hundred million before people figured out the joke

• Locked thread