Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!

Megaspel posted:

I like bitcoin as it is an easy way to buy drugs

I always wondered about posts like this in the Bitcoin threads. Then I remembered that goons are those dorks that think you have to go to "the ghetto" to get weed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
And nobody hates goons like goons.

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!

thathonkey posted:

weed no, but if you're into harder drugs you generally have to deal with some fairly unsavory types to get them. you generally have to go to kinda ghetto areas to get the good poo poo at least and have a 50/50 chance of getting robbed. white boy down the hall in your dorm might slang cocaine but it's probably 90% laxative, 6% other, 4% coke.

Suburbs, bro. You can buy decent coke within walking distance of a good high school in almost every American city.

Unless you're not in the US, then it could be true.

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!

opus111 posted:

You're way late on this and he has the talent to back up his ridiculous personality.

But does it make up for the fact that his talent is in an irrelevant instrument nobody gives a poo poo about?

• Locked thread