Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Why even involve my mouth when I can have doctors implant a little portal direct to my tummy?

Now I can never be interrupted by meals and continue forever talking about how great Ruby on Rails is to my angel investors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Bum the Sad posted:

No they do that after a bit when it turns out the tube feeding is gonna be long term. It's called a G-Tube (G for Gastric)

Yeah, I have a friend whose child had to have one placed for quality of life purposes. Poor poor kid.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

On a lighter note, why don't we sell solid soylent and call it Lembas bread and sell it to LOTR nerdos?

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

old dog child posted:

It looks like MRE food

at least you get delicious M&Ms with an MRE

edit: I don't read things I guess

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

I want my equity shares in this startup to be paid out in Flooz and or a crate of Peanut the Royal Blue Elephant Beanie Babies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

He demands a sacrifice of a bottle of Orbitz and 3D Doritos, without these you will surely be dragged to the level of purgatory where he dwells (brought to you by GoDaddy)

• Locked thread