Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Do you feel there's a moral obligation to use the toilet bowl scrubber to scrub off the crusty poo poo leftovers after you take a massive dump in the work bathroom? Or do you think that's what the hired help is for? On the one hand it's kind of like a poop signature right? Leaving your mark.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AMINAL
Dec 6, 2014
Yeah, and scrubbing someone else's marks is not going to happen. It's a vicious, disgusting cycle.

king salmon
Oct 30, 2011

by Cowcaster
don't

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
No scrubber in the bathrooms where I work

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Next time you go in there just pee the streaks off with some precision aim.

HENGRY BUNG
Jan 15, 2015

Yeah I just put toilet paper down first and then poo poo so it leaves no evidence and I also use a ton of that aerosol spray poo poo.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

my work so fancy we don't even have a scrubber, yet the toilets are always clean

except when some bitch decides to hover-piss.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

A Spider Covets posted:

my work so fancy we don't even have a scrubber, yet the toilets are always clean

except when some bitch decides to hover-piss.
huh? is that like a hovercraft, but instead of suspending youself on a cushion of air, it's a cushion of piss?

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

a hole-y ghost posted:

huh? is that like a hovercraft, but instead of suspending youself on a cushion of air, it's a cushion of piss?

some neanderthal women will "hover" their rear end right above the seat cause they don't wanna sit on it, and this inevitably leads to them pissing all over the seat and not cleaning after themselves.

so basically a cushion of piss, yes

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
why are there crusty poo poo leftovers after you are done pooping

stop eating crap all the time lol

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
I think karmically speaking, you're in the clear if you try getting rid of it by flushing twice. That's being considerate. Wiping the inside of the toilet bowl (I mean I hope you're not getting skid marks on the seat because that's a whole other level of problem) is beyond the call of duty. Also every office bathroom should have some air freshener but if it doesn't, never hurts to pack your own.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

A Spider Covets posted:

some neanderthal women will "hover" their rear end right above the seat cause they don't wanna sit on it, and this inevitably leads to them pissing all over the seat and not cleaning after themselves.

like squat pissing or different? :confused:

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
Janitor does it op

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

a hole-y ghost posted:

i am not well-versed enough in my piss lore to answer this question... gdi. fml.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

A Spider Covets posted:

i am not well-versed enough in my piss lore to answer this question... gdi. fml.
well in squatting the knees are at about armpit level. i dont squat piss but I squat poo poo sometimes, basically the legs are pointed up so the poo poo/piss shouldnt be able to run down your leg onto the seat but I dunno

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i just flush the toilet like 30 times, op

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

A Spider Covets posted:

Also women will head straight for the handicap stall, so they can use the bar on the wall to help them hover-piss.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

spooky girlfriend posted:

Also women will head straight for the handicap stall, so they can use the bar on the wall to help them hover-piss.
lmao like off the side of the wall mission impossible style??

Doctor Shapes
Mar 17, 2009

Ask and ye shall receive.
lick it off, yum yum

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Harime Nui posted:

Also every office bathroom should have some air freshener but if it doesn't, never hurts to pack your own.

I put lavender salt on everything I eat so my dookie smells fresh as flowers. I get lots of compliments down at the S&M club.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

a hole-y ghost posted:

tom cruise i laways knew where you got those skills lol

A Tasteful Nude
Jun 3, 2013

A cool anime hagrid pic (imagine nude pls)
Only rule is u gotta post while pooping and post A LOT

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

a hole-y ghost posted:

Yeah I can hear them grunting as they cling desperately to the wall bar, their legs trembling with exertion as they try to hover their middle-aged bulk over the toilet seat, pee flying everywhere.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

that sounds like a stoners dream, just put a cup next to the toilet and youll have pplenty of clean piss for free in no time

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

a hole-y ghost posted:

that sounds like a stoners dream, just put a cup next to the toilet and youll have pplenty of clean piss for free in no time

"The good news, Jason, is that you passed the test and have completed your probationary requirements. The bad news is that you're going through menopause."

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

I poop at work a lot but I have healthy, gentlemanly poos that leave the bowl when asked without a fuss

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

a hole-y ghost posted:

different, you have to master zen Buddhism to be able to do the hover

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
why do you think females do all that yoga???

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
Sometimes at work I find that somebody before me has left poo poo smears on the seat itself and I can never work out how this is possible. I mean, what does it say about our HR department that they"re continuing to hire and retain people that aren't capable of hitting the water when they take a dump.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
Perhaps they should make it a formal part of the hiring process.

Interview
2'nd interview
References taken up
Background check
Are-you-capable-of-taking-a-poo poo-without-loving-it-up (practical test)
Written job offer

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Umiapik posted:

Sometimes at work I find that somebody before me has left poo poo smears on the seat itself and I can never work out how this is possible. I mean, what does it say about our HR department that they"re continuing to hire and retain people that aren't capable of hitting the water when they take a dump.

Hover-pooping is the highest form of hovering there is.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
a good trick is to sit on the drat toilet and poo poo in it

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

a good trick is to sit on the drat toilet and poo poo in it

Way to give up all the secrets GrrrlSweatshirt, good job.

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Why even poo poo at work? Are you guys a bunch of babies that can't hold it til you get home? How about poo poo at home before work? Also women are the worst because they need to sit to piss so figure "I'm already sitting down I may as well lay a loaf" and stink up the whole office.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

just use air freshener after that dump you dirty turtle. nothing worse that getting a wiff of a fresh, meaty burg when i open the toilet door.

i have a dude at work that wants to have a chat in the toilet. doesn't matter what is happening in there. there is poo poo smell in the air and the guy wants to talk about jet skiing. toilet chat.

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Xaris posted:

why do you think females do all that yoga???

i always thought it was to show off their vaginas and anuses

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

On the clock, crappin'.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
as long as we are talking about work ettiquittte lets get something straight:

IF YOU LEAVE SOMETHING ON THE BREAK ROOM TABLE THAT MEANS ITS FOR EVERYONE

THAT IS THE RULE THAT EVERYONE SILENTLY AGREES TO

I did not "steal" your loving iphone LINDA

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Umiapik posted:

what the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

JiveHonky posted:

as long as we are talking about work ettiquittte lets get something straight:

IF YOU LEAVE SOMETHING ON THE BREAK ROOM TABLE THAT MEANS ITS FOR EVERYONE

THAT IS THE RULE THAT EVERYONE SILENTLY AGREES TO

I did not "steal" your loving iphone LINDA

Does that mean if I poop on a break room table, it's for everyone?

• Locked thread