Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
how much of a bitch would u feel like when this guy killed u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

boom boom boom posted:

It's just as easy to get these things right as it is to get them wrong
its just as easy to be a bitch boy that pleasures himself with pewter dolls lmao

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

lmao is he related to marko
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWuyrlXI7nA

e: imagine this guy delivering a one liner before shooting you

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

a hole-y ghost posted:

its just as easy to be a bitch boy that pleasures himself with pewter dolls lmao

gonna get lead poisoning in his hole

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.

1gnoirents posted:

55% on rotten tomatoes for a horror movie might as well mean be horror movie of the century

All positive reviews are guys going "I'd gently caress a midget that looked like a little girl she's legal."

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
name one scary movie from the past ten years and illsuck ur dick

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

Hi-dilly-o sniperinos

Tiny Brontosaurus posted:

It was a blog called "Raising a Psychopath," which seems to be gone now, but here's a writeup. I hope it was fake.

Whoa

Reactive Attachment Disorder
Early in the blog’s appearance, a reader advised FRP that “Lucas” must have Reactive Attachment Disorder because his behavior was problematic and he had a history of separation, neglect, and abuse. FRP immediately fell for the view of Walter Buenning and others, that this disorder can be diagnosed easily by use of a check list (conveniently on line), and that its symptoms include failure to make eye contact, “crazy lying”, preoccupation with blood and gore, etc., etc., all of which, untreated, will culminate in serial killing by boys and prostitution by girls (but apparently not the other way around). :black101:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I read "Tokyo Vice" and was wondering when 50fa got a book deal

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.

Orkin Mang posted:

Atlas Shrugged.

Enough people buy into that poo poo to crowdfund a multimillion dollar movie about it.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

50 foot ant is going to write a story about adopting this man, and beating him mercilessly for watching Goku and wearing those big mittens indoors.

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
It always killed me how many people ate up Humper Monkey's obvious BS. I only remember his adopted son one and the blind roommate series, were there any others?

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

So wait, before I start reading this, is it fake or not?

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

and who the gently caress is this 5000 foot ant guy

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

various cheeses posted:

and who the gently caress is this 5000 foot ant guy

he posted rly fake stories on sa about how much he owned and old gbs totally ate it up

itsgotmetoo
Oct 5, 2006

by zen death robot

Orkin Mang posted:

dallas buyers club

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

that guy looks like he couldnt be happier. out in the fresh air, nice clean snow, birds are singing, popping heads

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
he actually got shot directly in the face by a soviet and recovered and died at an old age lol

he was pretty hardcore for being a goofy looking finnish bumpkin

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
probably crazy good at war hammer too

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
he was the half-elf

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

he actually got shot directly in the face by a soviet and recovered and died at an old age lol

he was pretty hardcore for being a goofy looking finnish bumpkin

that guy is one of the hardest core dudes ever to live

the type of guy who's smoking a cigarette and the bartender is like "hey you can't smoke in here", so he just eats it

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
when bae has 505 confirmed kills 🙆

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

various cheeses posted:

that guy is one of the hardest core dudes ever to live

the type of guy who's smoking a cigarette and the bartender is like "hey you can't smoke in here", so he just eats it

drat.... he did that?? the finnish sniper did that? Shut the heck up. He really did that? He shot half a million russians with a beaver gun on the side of a snow mountain, AND ate a cigarette? He really did that? I can't belive it, the finnish sniper rea... *my voice fades out as I walk away, scratching my head and muttering to myself, unable to process how ownage the finnish Downs sniper really was, until I close the door behind me*

*5 minutes pass, then I open the door and pop my head back in*

Did he do that?!

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

pathetic little tramp posted:

military dudes gotta lie a loving lot because war is actually just alternating between being bored and making GBS threads your pants that you're getting shot at

the problem is since we dump them in a hellhole for ten years with a bunch of morons, their social growth retards and they still lie like fifth graders

the bigger problem is americans are dumb as gently caress and can't tell they're lying 90% of the time

edit:

lol

was this that guy the went insane and actually thought he'd sniped like 500 people when it was actually like 60?

e: apparently not is this even a real guy or just a movie?

Cursed Lumberjack fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Jan 16, 2015

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

was this that guy the went insane and actually thought he'd sniped like 500 people when it was actually like 60?

the story has a happy ending though

lowly abject turd
Mar 23, 2009

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

maybe but i'm pretty sure he's the rear end in a top hat that thought the best way to help soldiers with ptsd was to go down to the range and shoot off a few rounds, well one of the dudes didn't find it so relaxing and killed him.

:roflolmao:

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
my fav part about that story is the guy was such a huge and blatent liar that he lost a defamation law suit to jesse the body ventura.....AFTER he was dead

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Doppelganger posted:

It always killed me how many people ate up Humper Monkey's obvious BS. I only remember his adopted son one and the blind roommate series, were there any others?
he always hijacked the seasonal gbs ghost story threads to post his agonizingly long creative writing assignments and goons slobbered all over them. The big ones were huge serials about him and a bunch of other badass military misfits in a secret Nazi Soviet tundra base where he led his team fighting ghosts and beat up a lot of higher-ranking women and also had a ton of shower sex with gorgeous big titted military chicks while cussing and smoking cigarettes a lot

At first it was under the account Humper Monkey but then in like 2011 he started posting under 50FA claiming Humper Monkey was his brother and was killed by the ghost ice monster who was the bad guy from his military stories. Then he just picked up from where HM left off in the same setting and the same writing style and nobody seemed to notice. I like rereading the ghost story threads and I've tried reading his stories but they're just so loving long and cheesy I end up skipping most of them because ughh

a starwar betamax posted:

my fav part about that story is the guy was such a huge and blatent liar that he lost a defamation law suit to jesse the body ventura.....AFTER he was dead
i think he actually lost more than one because he put it in his memoirs and now his estate has to pay to have the books reprinted to exclude his made-up story about beating up a former pro wrestler for badmouthing america :clint:

Hazo fucked around with this message at 09:21 on Jan 16, 2015

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

50 ft ant even posted poo poo that didn't happen in Traditional Games

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Demonachizer posted:

Nah it was definitely a blog. It was kind of a bummer because you can read the process of him adopting the kid and the soso times and the descent into loving nightmare territory where like he ends up having the kid committed and poo poo because he found a write up on his plans to kill him and rape his sister or something horrible.

try this site http://www.creepypasta.com/

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

the good posts in the ghost story threads were the ones that were just regular posts but described something weird but semi plausible that people claimed happened to them - like the thread equivalent of campfire stories. 50 foot ants posts were loving long as poo poo generic horror with a self congratulatory tone and an unlikable protagonist but every time he posted one thered be like twenty posts in response like "wowee what a great story wow" really killed the thread imo, i think thats why we havent had a ghost stories thread in so long

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
itt we are white suburban ghosts

*haunts lazily while clearing throat*

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
im not even sure i was thru with puberty when i read the 12 foot ant posts about beating his adopted stepson or w/e what was that like a decade ago ive been lurking for 16 yrs

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
i remember thinking this guy sounds loving cool!! and stared at the screen in rapt fascination while dude takjed about kicking the loving heck out of a teenager

Kikka
Feb 10, 2010

I POST STUPID STUFF ABOUT DOCTOR WHO
i remember a story by humpermonkey (50 foot ant alt?) where he got custody of a 15 year old who used drugs and liked anime and was rly unstable, so he moved into the backwoods with his family and beat his newly owned son. then the sheriff came over and while humpermonkey beat his autistic son he yelled "help me! im being beaten!" to the sheriff and the sheriff laughed

you were supposed to root for the dad

also 50 foot ants autobiography describes himself a retard kid who freezes and pisses himself @ everything but then grows up to have amazing adventures and almost beat up another autist at DnD both figuratively and literally. but not infront of his pregnant wife. he IS marine corps after all

Kikka fucked around with this message at 12:22 on Jan 16, 2015

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
u ever think about how if caro had fought that forums cop he probsly wouldnt have been tortured to death

these are the thinks that keep me up at night

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
is there a law that prohibits americans from watching, reading or whatevering anything that doesnt have the prefix "american"?

Kikka
Feb 10, 2010

I POST STUPID STUFF ABOUT DOCTOR WHO
also lol @ him taking over the ghost stories thread with his oo-rah self projection. no wait i forget, it has a woman who is battle scarred and she farts; i can enjoy it now

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp

concerned mom posted:

is there a law that prohibits americans from watching, reading or whatevering anything that doesnt have the prefix "american"?

what are you, some kind of eurofag?

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
people like 50 foot ant is why we must NEVER allow oldgbs to come back.
stay viiglant friemds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stormageddon
Jan 16, 2008
I am actually just a sentient program made to shitpost, and am still getting my human speed calibration down.

concerned mom posted:

Nah, just "Sniper" was already taken by a much better movie.

• Locked thread