Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Demonachizer posted:

Nah it was definitely a blog. It was kind of a bummer because you can read the process of him adopting the kid and the soso times and the descent into loving nightmare territory where like he ends up having the kid committed and poo poo because he found a write up on his plans to kill him and rape his sister or something horrible.

acutally, that was well known forum lying bitch 30 foot ant's "humper monkey" account, and the blog was a series of posts in 30FA's usual self-congratulatory faux "hardboiled military dad" voice where he is a tough army guy who plays warhammer and knows about goku and has a smoking hot wife who is also a tough army dude. The thread was called like "I guess every family has its bad eggs" or something equally retarded, and goons where making GBS threads htemselves with how aweosme it was, to the extent that 30 foot ant then began posting the same kind of thing in every thread that would have him , until he died of rear end camcer. RIP 30 foot ant - he couldn't write for poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
it was about how 30 foot ant was a cool and good military dad who took his 2 sexy daughters for character building runs in the woods, and they loved and respected him, and then he adopted a 14 year old emo dude who thought he was goku and wanted to rape his sexy sisters, so 30 foot ant beat him and goons thought it was true + cool, lol.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

copy pasted straight from his eulogy

I don't know if he stopped posting, but I hope he did. He was terrible.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Demonachizer posted:

Nah it wasn't that. I know what you are talking about. This was like a dude who adopted a kid from eastern europe and all this bad poo poo happened.

oh.

Crow_Rodeo posted:

I thought it was 50 Foot Ant?

lol

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

he also constantly mentions that his hot hot wife is SO pregnant and she has a huge pregnant round tummy and she has majorly large hooters and they are even bigger b/c shes pregnant, so pregnant right now

her hooters are huge, and the one nerd (who is really bad at warhammer gaming and always cries when 25 foot ant does sick owns on his half-elf archer at the gaming table, and who has snot in the head and is a real nerd who lies about being a marine) is always hitting on his hot and pregnant wife, because she is sexy; but usually this just results in the hot wife headbutting and chokeslamming the nerd, until the entire gaming table applauds and then 50 foot ant stops a mugging on the way home.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
he writes stuff like "how dare you say you were in the marines, when I was in the marines for real????"

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

how much of a bitch would u feel like when this guy killed u

50 foot ant is going to write a story about adopting this man, and beating him mercilessly for watching Goku and wearing those big mittens indoors.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

various cheeses posted:

that guy is one of the hardest core dudes ever to live

the type of guy who's smoking a cigarette and the bartender is like "hey you can't smoke in here", so he just eats it

drat.... he did that?? the finnish sniper did that? Shut the heck up. He really did that? He shot half a million russians with a beaver gun on the side of a snow mountain, AND ate a cigarette? He really did that? I can't belive it, the finnish sniper rea... *my voice fades out as I walk away, scratching my head and muttering to myself, unable to process how ownage the finnish Downs sniper really was, until I close the door behind me*

*5 minutes pass, then I open the door and pop my head back in*

Did he do that?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Steampunk iPhone posted:

iirc he posted a story about saving a little girls life that included an extremely detailed description of her vagina and anus. he got run out after that. im literally not making this up

lol

• Locked thread