Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
im not even sure i was thru with puberty when i read the 12 foot ant posts about beating his adopted stepson or w/e what was that like a decade ago ive been lurking for 16 yrs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
i remember thinking this guy sounds loving cool!! and stared at the screen in rapt fascination while dude takjed about kicking the loving heck out of a teenager

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
u ever think about how if caro had fought that forums cop he probsly wouldnt have been tortured to death

these are the thinks that keep me up at night

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp

concerned mom posted:

is there a law that prohibits americans from watching, reading or whatevering anything that doesnt have the prefix "american"?

what are you, some kind of eurofag?

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
its just a weird kind of fiction to write the swollen bellies and milk titties and discpilning teenagers kind of fiction and a very strange thing to encourage and reward with various forms of internet affection imo

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
burgers in my butt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
i thought cheap thrills was p scary

• Locked thread