Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

cyclonic posted:

That wasn't HoG. That was a proc off a new item in the PTS.

The same effect procs off Ares when I chase him.

oooh very nice :eyepop: Looked like HoG, same animation/vfx?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cyclonic
Dec 15, 2005

Motsew posted:

Looking for a clan invite, in-game name is Motsew.

Looks like someone grabbed you, Motsew.

On another note, yes I am writing up a new thread for Season 3. Working on it now. I'll link it and close this thread when it's ready.

Jimbot
Jul 22, 2008

Man, I forgot how to play Anubis. At least in Clash where you don't have to call roles. Having abilities that root you in place in that mode is a death sentence and I honestly can't see why they do that to him any more. I feel in light of Sol he's just a bottom tier mage who can get focused down when he pops his ultimate because gently caress you Anubis you can only spin around we we bombard you from afar with massive burst damage rather than you wimpy sustained.

I'd ask for item tips but since they're all getting changed in a week or so, I'll just wait until I see what those do for him.

cyclonic
Dec 15, 2005

:frogsiren: NEW SEASON 3 THREAD UP AND RUNNING! PLEASE POST THERE! :frogsiren:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3762278

Thanks for everyone's contributions!

• Locked thread