Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

psyman posted:

The furthest I've gotten is about 3/4 way down my penis, but that's only after a lot of stretching or after a day out, but no special training or anything. On the rare occasion where I do it, I just masturbate upside down with my head in my mouth and a few times I have drunk my own cum (not gay!!). I have a very clean penis that I exfoliate and wash with sensitive handwash in the shower and also moisturise a lot. I can also lick my own balls.

My next accomplishment will be to insert my own penis into my own butt (also cleaned out in the shower by injecting sensitive handwash and moisturised internally with Palmers Cocoa Butter, yes my anus is moisturised most of the time). I can almost get the tip in there if I twist it backwards while limp but then it gets hard and I can't bend it in.

*insert loopback.jpg here*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Of course they have a guide there. No one is going to go down on one of them without being paid (or drugged) first.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

a bone to pick posted:

you are in the somethingawful forums, in the most antisocial subforum. literally everyone here wants to suck their own loving cock.

gently caress your cock.

So is that an offer orrrrrrrrr? I'm getting some mixed signals here.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

a bone to pick posted:

let me make this very clear: I want to suck my own bone.

Ah, got ya. A noble pursuit.

• Locked thread