Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sarah Cenia
Apr 2, 2008

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
Soundtrack is a mashup of house music and 90's R&B instrumentals (and it owns)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarah Cenia
Apr 2, 2008

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
Also the elevator level and level that takes place entirely in/on a giant vehicle.

I'm the sudden realization that "Galsia" was never "gahl-zhia" but was a butchering of "Garcia".

Sarah Cenia
Apr 2, 2008

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
Alright team, let's brainstorm some names for our enemies.
I propose that all of the muay thai dudes have bird species names. Furthermore, all of the gas mask bikers will be named after wind-based natural disasters.
"Perfect!"

Sarah Cenia
Apr 2, 2008

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
*Good guys only have a minute and a half to walk to the end of the bar where boss man's waiting out back, otherwise he'll get bored and wander off*

Sarah Cenia
Apr 2, 2008

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
Alright, I've got the construction equipment, I'll slowly drive in from the right and you guys make sure that these concrete barriers to the left are intimidating, but punchable.
This'll look sweet.
Okay, let's go

Sarah Cenia
Apr 2, 2008

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
you rear end
*punishes friend for eating chicken by purposely dying and using one of his lives to come back in*

Sarah Cenia
Apr 2, 2008

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
Player begins on street that leads to boxing gym, out the back door onto a boardwalk and beach, onto a ship which lands on a deserted island that happens to have a secret military base, inside base is an arcade leading to a pool hall and munitions factory where the final battle takes place

Sarah Cenia
Apr 2, 2008

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
Let's add in some tough enemies, not minibosses, just strong guys who don't flinch and can counter all grab attempts.
In this way we can force the players to kill themselves through health-draining special attacks instead of going back and modifying the AI to stand a fighting chance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarah Cenia
Apr 2, 2008

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
im the dude laying on the ground pumping his fist to the sweet rave music coming from the club behind us while my friends are getting their asses kicked by some chick in a leather tube top
wait they all died, time to get up
UUUWAHHHHHHH

• Locked thread