Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ryonguy
Jun 27, 2013

Well at least it still went to an autistic person so it's sorta okay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless

ryonguy posted:

Well at least it still went to an autistic person so it's sorta okay.

:thurman:

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

Please don't say "tranny", y'all. It's lazy and pretty rude

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Maybe this post will get me on your ignore list!

blunt for century posted:

Please don't say "tranny", y'all. It's lazy and pretty rude

Transsexual American

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

jaegerx posted:

Transsexual American

Genitally Handicapped

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

I mean, if it's somehow relevant to the story (it usually isn't) trans, transgender, transsexual, transman/woman should suffice. You definitely won't have to get all specific with xyr/xim* type stuff

*no idea if I'm spelling that right

jaegerx posted:

Transsexual American

See, this guy gets it :patriot:

blunt for century has a new favorite as of 03:56 on Feb 16, 2015

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

jaegerx posted:

Transsexual American

Okay yeah but what do you call a black transexual then??

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

blunt for century posted:

I mean, if it's somehow relevant to the story (it usually isn't) trans, transgender, transman/woman should suffice. You definitely won't have to get all specific with xyr/xim* type stuff

*no idea if I'm spelling that right

See, this guy gets it :patriot:

Mod/Mor/Modself

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

I dunno, depends on what their name is.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

jaegerx posted:

Transsexual American

What about transsexual people from other countries, bigot? Typical Murican.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

sitchelin posted:

Tumblr is basically where anyone who used to post in GBS before it was rebooted goes to hang out so they can get offended about literally everything forever.

I think this is my favorite quote right now.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Trig Discipline posted:

I dunno, depends on what their name is.

:golfclap:

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

suboptimal posted:

I was having a good time playing this until I realized that the protagonist is an American sent to "liberate" a Middle Eastern locale from a virus that turns its victims into mindless cannibals. This is clearly meant to advance the case for US imperialism against Islam- is it any coincidence that this came out as the US campaign against ISIS reaches a feverish pitch? Also, at one point, the protagonist, repeatedly described as athletic, vital and the embodiment of cisgender norms, at one point uses his privilege to steal medication from a neuroatypical male-identifying persyn?

Je Suis Harran I thought to myself as I uninstalled the game, deleted my Steam account, and burned my computer.

Boneitis
Jul 14, 2010

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

A pilot you racist

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

lol sjws am i right guys?

Pharnakes
Aug 14, 2009
Yes, that's quite a funny post. I'm glad you are giving it the recognition it deserves.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

TetsuoTW posted:

Click the name for context

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

TetsuoTW posted:

Shut up homo

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

a fun friday night?

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Rhymenoserous posted:

a fun friday night?

Eddie Murphy's kryptonite?

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

Rhymenoserous posted:

a fun friday night?

mom?

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Soylent Pudding posted:

gently caress it, even if vaccines cause 100% autism, vaccinate everyone anyway. Worst case the government will have to keep more railway museums open and we'll never run out of GBS posters.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

NotAnArtist posted:

Typical Duck management: walks over, shits on everything then leaves

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012
D&D posters being D&D posters:

Zuhzuhzombie!! posted:

Stalin had the right idea, he was just an underachiever.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Why are people taking this seriously? They're actually trying to call the guy out and everything. How can people be so humorless on an ostensible comedy forum?

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Djeser posted:

according to this IQ test I just took I

hey wait no my dick

my dick just fell off oh no please

everyone's laughing at my dick and now my hands fell off too! i have to try to lick it back into place! all because I took an IQ test!!!

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Why are people taking this seriously? They're actually trying to call the guy out and everything. How can people be so humorless on an ostensible comedy forum?

They call it the Autism Spectrum, but it's more of a circle where every raises their gun, and fires blindly.

SaltyJesus
Jun 2, 2011

Arf!

Prav posted:

pomegranates are pretty cool. i thought tumblr was all about appreciating odd fruits.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Sham bam bamina! posted:

How can people be so humorless on an ostensible comedy forum?
Hahahahaha you think this is still a comedy forum and not a for-profit autism shelter.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Sham bam bamina! posted:

While I'm ultimately going to have to agree with you that it is probably a troll that poster has made several weeks of posts in that thread about his hunt for those things and repeatedly called Toys R Us "TRU," a thing that no adult should know to do without googling it to find out what the gently caress, so if it's a troll it's still an abyss staring back at you situation

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

show us on the doll where the bad gaming journalists touched you

quakster posted:

the joystick, presumably. bumpers, too

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Silver2195 posted:

D&D posters being D&D posters:

Looking back through that conversation I'm pretty sure he was paraphrasing Bill Hicks to gently caress with the other guy.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
context: Small dicks

Masonity posted:

That's not what we mean by well hung.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

That DICK! posted:

While I'm ultimately going to have to agree with you that it is probably a troll that poster has made several weeks of posts in that thread about his hunt for those things and repeatedly called Toys R Us "TRU," a thing that no adult should know to do without googling it to find out what the gently caress, so if it's a troll it's still an abyss staring back at you situation
Ugh. Figures.

:downsrim:

Shiki Dan
Oct 27, 2010

If ya can move ya toes ya back's fine
From the "Worst Movie You've Ever Seen in a Theatre" thread:

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

Interstellar was pretty much what I imagine that Heaven is for Real movie must be like but with clunky 'artistic' 2001 references instead of Jesus

Saw it with my deaf granddad around Christmas and right around the 'love is the only thing that travels faster than light' speech he turned the subtitler off, in that moment I envied him

Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

2019. New York is in ruins. The global economy is spiralling. Cyborgs rule over poisoned wastes.

The only time that's left is
FUN TIME

Rodnik posted:

I grew up in newsrooms and I have never seen a good journalist with a tidy desk, not once.

plain blue jacket posted:

did you hide in the airducts or were you a little urchin that they used to clean the newsroom chimney

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

That DICK! posted:

My ex and I called Toys R Us "true" so the kids wouldn't know what we were talking about.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

omnibobb posted:

My ex and I called Toys R Us "true" so the kids wouldn't know what we were talking about.

Like how my mom called Chuck E Cheese "Charles le fromage" so my birthday would be a surprise :3:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

And now, the sequel;

WiiFitForWindows8 posted:

And Nintendo just enabled the Scalper's Market into the stratosphere. Enjoy your 500$ shulks. Enjoy your 1000$ villagers. Enjoy never getting Olimar because he'll be exclusive to Best Buy, come in on the one day that he wasnt supposed to, and only one per store.

Your hands will never touch a ness for less than a hundred dollars because an obese shithead will waddle in and buy all of them. You will wrestle smelly skeletal neckbeards for that Ganondorf. I hate living in America, I really do.

I'm done with collecting Amiibos, this is a joke.

Ometeotl posted:

Your father's name is Kevin, isn't it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Neddy Seagoon posted:

And now, the sequel;

Man, these grown rear end human beings sure do love those kid toys.

• Locked thread