Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Is it the american marine's dream to have a movie made about them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

toggle posted:

and to get free drinks at bars and everyone sucks their dick and get money for being a badass and never actually work ever again

the american dream, yes

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Frankenstyle posted:

I'm torn. Do I get three of these and go for 666, or just two to make a 69?

Three, but just buy some generic 6 pins off some other website. Don't actually give money to these idiots.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

toggle posted:

Dunno. But seals are navy, so

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Infidel Castro posted:

Three, but just buy some generic 6 pins off some other website. Don't actually give money to these idiots.

Get them custom made and make the star part look (even) more like an anus

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

etalian posted:

“Kyle was a national hero,” Donald Burton, president of the Texas Disabled Veterans Association, told the Guardian on Saturday. “Taken in the context of the numbers alone, of his confirmed kills, I think the war would be over a lot quicker if there had been a few more Chris Kyles.”

if we're going by k:d ratio the 9/11 hijackers were, like, 300 christ kyl -- i mean, chris kyles.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

TheIllestVillain posted:

wait this is a clint eastwood film, didnt eastwood direct letters from iwo jima?

how did he go from humanising the loving japanese during WW2 to endorsing this garbage

He had a long chat with a chair, and I guess the chair convinced him at dinner point that it was a good idea.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

The stars represents the flag the bars represent the different armed services and the beer bottle top shape represents vets drinking themself to death

Hoooooly poo poo

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

katlington posted:

Hoooooly poo poo

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

im a loud child-killer - Chris Kyle a mrine

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

this is a good tiime for marvel to take another stab at the punisher franchise

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

katlington posted:

Hoooooly poo poo

Why are you shocked that Jerry Jones and the Dallas Cowboys are shitlords?! :confused:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

texas means toilet in all languages. it is a toilet.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

fyodor posted:

texas means toilet in all languages. it is a toilet.

It's also no wonder that Texas is the number 1 state in terms of providing new recruits for the US military.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Let's all take a moment to remember and reflect on Eddie Ray Routh sacrificing his own freedom to keep America safe from violent terrorists who loved to kill people for fun.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

ThirdPartyView posted:

Why are you shocked that Jerry Jones and the Dallas Cowboys are shitlords?! :confused:

Im a sweaty dumb baby

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH

etalian posted:

The US DoD is sponsoring a high school essay contest in which the objective is praise all of King Abdullah's numerous humanitarian and leadership achievements.

I laughed when I thought this was a joke

I feel like I should move elsewhere

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

i think chris kyle day is a great loving idea. a day to remember when cosmic justice was finally enacted upon mass murdered and coward chris kyle. a day to remind us that even in a cold, uncaring universe, every once in a while the bad guys gets his comeuppance

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

If Christ Kyle wasn't a soldier he would have been decried as a serial killer, it's like the end of Taxi Driver haha

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Professor Shark posted:

If Christ Kyle wasn't a soldier he would have been decried as a serial killer, it's like the end of Taxi Driver haha

Whoops!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Kris Kenneth Kyle and KKK = coinkidink? I think not!

• Locked thread