Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Is an obvious scam. Anyone who buys that poo poo probably also tried to help a Nigerian prince get his inheritance at some point in time.

Asprey sound a lot like aspie too.

Dick Chode McFuckface posted:

Dave Asprey, founder of The Bulletproof Executive, is a Silicon Valley investor and technology entrepreneur who spent 15 years and over $300,000 to hack his own biology. Dave lost 100 pounds without counting calories or excessive exercise, used techniques to upgrade his brain by more than 20 IQ points, and lowered his biological age while learning to sleep more efficiently in less time.

Look at this chode

Why yes let me spend 20 minutes making a $20 cup of coffee with a lump of butter in it.

If you can watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YjLMdx3YZY and not smell the bullshit through your screen, you deserve to be scammed out of your life's savings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

HollisBrown posted:

$300,000 to hack his own biology

im gonna hack his biology and install some bonzai buddy bullshit until his IQ is down too far to fix it.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
It's tasty stuff, but all you need to do is blend hot coffee and a teaspoon of coconut oil together...not spend $$$ on the coffee and MCT oil he's shilling

u sp33k l33t br0
Sep 12, 2007

Who Doesn't Like Intercourse?
Soiled Meat
I'll bet that coffee isn't even really bulletproof

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

should've hacked himself a better face

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Bulletproof Monk.

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax

Borommakott posted:

I'll bet that coffee isn't even really bulletproof

Most liquids are surprisingly bullet resilliant though.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

HollisBrown posted:

Most liquids are surprisingly bullet resilliant though.

I'm like 90% liquid does that mean I'm bullet proof

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax

Atoramos posted:

Maybe, you should test this hypothesis. On your face.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

social vegan posted:

should've hacked himself a better face

he kinda looks like Happy Gilmore's caddy

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

Atoramos posted:

this guy thinks humans are 90% liquid

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

auto drip coffee is perfectly fine

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
He wasn't smart enough to have a big, distracting lead in for the BS, just straight into generic "toxins" nonsense.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

HollisBrown posted:

Is an obvious scam. Anyone who buys that poo poo probably also tried to help a Nigerian prince get his inheritance at some point in time.

Asprey sound a lot like aspie too.

Look at this chode

Why yes let me spend 20 minutes making a $20 cup of coffee with a lump of butter in it.

If you can watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YjLMdx3YZY and not smell the bullshit through your screen, you deserve to be scammed out of your life's savings.

aren't all liquids with water in them essentially a bullet proof material?

Dr. Carwash
Sep 16, 2006

Senpai...
"upgrade his brain"

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

I put butter in my coffee once, it's all right. Butter is just cream + time after all. This guy is a tool, though.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
i suggest the op "upgrade" to existence level 2.0...............................DEATH

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
Do they make butter K-Cups?

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

butter in coffee sounds really stupid

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

exquisite tea posted:

I put butter in my coffee once, it's all right. Butter is just cream + time after all. This guy is a tool, though.
thats what i don't get re: claims that butter coffee is somehow better because it slows down absorption of caffeine for a 'slow burn' or whatever

youre already adding fat to your coffee if you use cream

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Happy Bear Suit posted:

butter in coffee sounds really stupid

It dissolves and you get creamy, frothy coffee about the same consistency as a latte. It's not a HEALTH MIRACLE but you could do worse things to coffee, like for example put chocolate syrup in it and sell it for $5 as a seasonal Starbucks flavor.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
You have to drink the coffee with your butt

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

here's a coffee hack for ya:

go to panera and fill a cup with 75% hazelnut, 25% dark roast

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
if you drink flavored coffee you're worthless filth imo

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
i find putting frangelico in your coffee improves overall intelligence and mental performance. 50 ml in the morning and evening.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

hazelnut coffee owns and i'm not gonna have HATERS on the internet tell me otherwise......

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
FYI

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

oh yeah i want health advice from a guy who looks like a lovely professional wrestler working in a wrestling federation where they don't wrestle they just have gay sex in the ring but the ring is my uncle's basement and there's no audience and hootie and the blowfish is playing in the background

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

a starwar betamax posted:

i suggest the op "upgrade" to existence level 2.0...............................DEATH
You're a dick.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

i watched bulletproof monk, he did not cover himself in butter, i feel defrauded.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
yeah a slow burn of caffeine from a single cup of coffee, exactly what I need to wake up in the morning

I want that coffee right now all at once so I can get out of bed and do something other than bleakly stare at a wall/computer screen

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

Atoramos posted:

Only one way to find out (ch-ch).

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Monkey Fracas posted:

yeah a slow burn of caffeine from a single cup of coffee, exactly what I need to wake up in the morning

I want that coffee right now all at once so I can get out of bed and do something other than bleakly stare at a wall/computer screen

Have you tried plugging it? Mix coffee and coconut oil, let it solidify into little wads, then shove them up your butthole

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Wait, so from what I can understand you take normal, zero calorie coffee, then add like 400 calories of pure fat in the form of oil and butter, and this is somehow supposed to increase your "performance" writing emails to your coworkers and getting paid to take a poo poo at the office?

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Hobohemian posted:

Wait, so from what I can understand you take normal, zero calorie coffee, then add like 400 calories of pure fat in the form of oil and butter, and this is somehow supposed to increase your "performance" writing emails to your coworkers and getting paid to take a poo poo at the office?

it's how paleo man drank coffee

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

FogHelmut posted:

i watched bulletproof monk, he did not cover himself in butter, i feel defrauded.

That movie wasn't very good

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Biohacker huh?

I scoff at this notion.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Coffee

What a faggy drink

Chai is better

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Don Tacorleone posted:

Coffee

What a faggy drink

Chai is better

wait does chai have more caffeine in it than coffee

have i been wrong all this time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

script kitty
Jan 2, 2005

GOTTA GO CATTES
I literally just made some bulletproof coffee (hint: it's not expensive)

1. Grind coffee
2. Brew coffee. I used a pourover stand for this
3. Add other things to it. I added a splash of almond milk and a 1/2 Tbsp of butter
4. Mix it up

I put it in something like this:

You just shake it up a bit and you're done. Brought this poo poo to work it's really tasty. Well that's about it.

• Locked thread