Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
yeah a slow burn of caffeine from a single cup of coffee, exactly what I need to wake up in the morning

I want that coffee right now all at once so I can get out of bed and do something other than bleakly stare at a wall/computer screen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Don Tacorleone posted:

Coffee

What a faggy drink

Chai is better

wait does chai have more caffeine in it than coffee

have i been wrong all this time

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer
bulletproof coffee seems OK but its proponents seem really weird and culty

special MYCOTOXIN FREE coffee beans
grassfed only butter

the whole thing kind of smacks of the typical snakeoil bullshit that we've seen a million times before

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

This. Sorry, OP. It's not so much a scam as it is overpriced convenience items.

a man is trying to sell you a bag of coffee for like 40 dollars and some kind of super special vitamin oil that will make you Live Better and Hack Your Brain, Bro

I think that should be divorced from the general concept of mixing coconut oil with coffee

• Locked thread