Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Wait, so from what I can understand you take normal, zero calorie coffee, then add like 400 calories of pure fat in the form of oil and butter, and this is somehow supposed to increase your "performance" writing emails to your coworkers and getting paid to take a poo poo at the office?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Redjakk posted:

My roommate wasted all my butter making bulletproof coffee before she realized how dumb it was two weeks later.

There's a Simpsons episode where Homer putting butter in his coffee was a gag. It seemed like something no one would ever do back in 1998.

Ancient wisdom brought down from the Himalayas is pretty 90's when you think about it.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

script kitty posted:

protip: fat doesnt make you fat. it's very satiating too so ya make that in the morning and run out the door youll be fine till lunch or later

Nothing makes you fat. Consuming extra unnecessary calories makes you fat and adding butter and oil to an otherwise healthy drink and thinking that it will promote weightloss is absurd,borderline spectrum behavior.

• Locked thread