Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

Lanky Coconut Tree posted:

B rip the fuckers head off

YOU CAN DO IT

Rip his loving head off!

Link to last post

Cannon_Fodder fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Feb 10, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!
B

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

LLSix posted:

B
Tackle it from behind and pin it face down. Then pound on it like a bully expounding on the necessity of purchasing playground protection.

Also voting for B ground and pound

Imperialist Dog
Oct 21, 2008

"I think you could better spend your time on finishing your editing before the deadline today."
\
:backtowork:

Wentley posted:

D+E Leap over and grab our awesome spear.

This looks good.

To be forearmed is to be, uh, forevictorious!

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

There was a terrible noise.
There was a terrible silence.

DE

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

Eeeeeeeh I'm no longer feeling great about demon bro, he isn't nearly as busted up like us as I thought originally. Gonna go with A I feel like he's gonna go to kill us after the Angels are dealt with. :ohdear:

ColonelMuttonchops
Feb 18, 2011

Young Orc
So they're friends then. Eh, fair enough, the wars basically over, I think.

B, push it to the ground and stomp all over its stupid baby face.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

B tear it's head off

stevey666
Feb 25, 2007

As the Demon lands from its leap you spring towards the grey Angel, who you hope is currently distracted. The Demon springs forward into a run and as the Angel moves to follow it suddenly starts to turn around .. right as you slam into it. In the precious second it has taken for you to both fall to the ground you have managed to grab its horrible little head in your claws. You lift it and smash. Smash and smash and smash. You suddenly feel heavier and lifting up its head becomes tougher. Squatting on its back you grip the head tightly and begin to pull. Anger starts to build in you, you're going to tear its little loving head off. It's arms turn in place and clamp around your left arm. You smash it into the ground and and try to pull some more. Its legs move to grip on too. Your arm begins to hurt. A lot. You pull harder and things get heavier. You try to shake the disgusting little thing off of you but it clamps on tighter.

SNAP

You feel bones break in its grip.

A. RUN AWAY! While it squeezes on to your arm!
B. Run to the Demon for help!
C. Smash the loving thing into the ground
D. Dig your fingers/claws into its eye sockets and pull as hard as you can
E. Something else, write in

You have with you:
1 large cloak, holes cut out for your weakened and practically useless wings.
1 loose sack containing
- 1 bottle of water, 1/4 filled.
- 1 section of dried 'meat'
- 1 struggling grey Angel
1 toothed spear

You currently:
Are mildly tired
Have reduced hearing
What feels and sounds like a broken arm
Feeling a little angry about the above

--

If you want to, feel free to join us/other CYOA players on irc #madgod on synirc.net.

If you do not know what IRC is, here is a web based chat version which will not require you to register or download anything: http://chat.mibbit.com/

-

stevey666 fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Feb 12, 2015

Wentley
Feb 7, 2012
I think grabbing a gravity controlling stone angel and attempting to wrestle it was a bad idea. Know what is good? Spear with a mysterious tooth.

Lanky Coconut Tree
Apr 7, 2011

An angry tree.

The angriest tree
D-dig in for leverage and twist. Snap it's neck. Use gravity against it for leverage in snapping it's neck.

Lanky Coconut Tree fucked around with this message at 18:00 on Feb 12, 2015

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

D seems like the best option.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Dig in for leverage and twist. Snap it's neck. Use gravity against it for leverage in snapping it's neck.

+1

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

Design by Kamoc
Wait, gently caress, we've got a broken arm? This isn't turning out.

What kind of demon can't rip a head off?

Nice going shitbird.

Run awayyyyy

ColonelMuttonchops
Feb 18, 2011

Young Orc

D-dig in for leverage and twist. Snap it's neck. Use gravity against it for leverage in snapping it's neck.

Alrighty then. Doesn't look like we can shake it off now!

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

This.

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

We're probably not strong enough to lift this thing and smash it, and running away from something currently crushing your bodyparts doesn't seem like a working plan so Go For The Eyes Boo! D.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

I vote this

stevey666
Feb 25, 2007
Lets hope that little mr gravity control doesnt go full blast eh? This seems accurate to a possible outcome

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

KILL IT! KILL IT! KILL IT!

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...
D

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

The real power behind countless overlords

This

Imperialist Dog
Oct 21, 2008

"I think you could better spend your time on finishing your editing before the deadline today."
\
DESTROY ALL ANGELS

except the one on our team, we'll talk to it later

Lanky Coconut Tree
Apr 7, 2011

An angry tree.

The angriest tree

stevey666 posted:

Lets hope that little mr gravity control doesnt go full blast eh? This seems accurate to a possible outcome

Well obviously if it flips gravity to nothing, we throw it high in the air and dive for the spear. Good luck turning grav back to high and falling onto our spear buddy

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

Design by Kamoc

Well obviously if it flips gravity to nothing, we throw it high in the air and dive for the spear. Good luck turning grav back to high and falling onto our spear buddy

Obviously.

I'm kind of hoping we don't lose the arm.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
We've got two of them.

stevey666
Feb 25, 2007

Light flares in its eyes and you notice light leaking from cracks running along its face. It becomes immensely heavy and you drop to your knees, pain coursing through your arm. Then suddenly.. nothing, your arm hangs dead. You remember what the Demon did while fighting these horrible things and jam your fingers and claws into its eye sockets. With a flash of pain feeling returns into your arm, just in time for you to feel the pull of Angelised Demon arm vs Demon arm. You muster all your strength, twisting and pulling, pain shooting through your arm.. but you feel somewhat less tired. You continue to pull and twist, your stamina seemingly bottomless. Seconds later the light in the Angel's eyes winks out and the head is torn clean from its body. Its body slides from your arm and breaks on the ground.

You arm still hurts like Heaven.. but at least can feel it now.

A Demonic scream fills the air. You've heard this on battlefields before.. closer to the end, a scream of sorrow and rage.

A. Run away, gently caress these guys!
B. Run to investigate the scream
C. Smash the leftovers of the grey Angel some more
D. Freeze
E. Something else, write in

You have with you:
1 large cloak, holes cut out for your weakened and practically useless wings.
1 loose sack containing
- 1 bottle of water, 1/4 filled.
- 1 section of dried 'meat'
- 1 struggling grey Angel
- 1 toothed spear

You currently:
Have what feels and sounds like a broken arm

--

If you want to, feel free to join us/other CYOA players on irc #madgod on synirc.net.

If you do not know what IRC is, here is a web based chat version which will not require you to register or download anything: http://chat.mibbit.com/

-

Absum
May 28, 2013

B

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Bob? Are you having trouble there?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
We're coming Bob! Rip and Tear!

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
B

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

B and grab the spear on the way over!

Wentley
Feb 7, 2012
E. Grab our spear!

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
E) Grab a chunk of angel snack to munch and run to investigate. Try to get close to our spear if possible.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...
E(spear) + B

Imperialist Dog
Oct 21, 2008

\
E B AIN'T SO TOUGH

ColonelMuttonchops
Feb 18, 2011

Young Orc
Cherub's dead probably, oh well.

E B, Get that spear.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

EB works for me.

Tran
Feb 17, 2011

It's a pleasure to meet all of you. Especially in such a fine settin' as this. Just need us some music an' a brawl an' we'll be set.
BE well armed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

The real power behind countless overlords

A

• Locked thread