Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
she could just do like me and never bathe, nobody wants to sit next to me on the bus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Al Nipper posted:

It's pretty loving weird tho

Like how is that any more comfortable than sitting like a normal person.

I'm in favor of pretty much any type of behavior that lets me instantly know that person is a moron

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

man I would hate to be the poor transit worker who has to enforce this

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

VendaGoat posted:

But...

Your a Mod, I thought enforcing stupid pedantic poo poo is the whole reason you continue to exist?
:v:

yeah but I only have to do it over the internet

those poor fuckers have to do it in person

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

ArbitraryC posted:

Its just weird this "issue" sprung up out of seemingly nowhere. I used to ride the bus tons in Seattle and people sorta just took up more or less space depending on how full the bus was.

yeah it's just the latest hit from the screeching tumblr harpy crew

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Enderzero posted:

It's a real thing. However, middleaged women putting their bags on seats next to them is also a real thing. Here, at least, the guy thing I see on city trains, the woman thing I see on trains to suburbs.

Seats are way too drat small though, there is no accounting for wide shoulders. I have to look for a seat next to a smaller person or my rear end is hanging half off the seat and my shoulders are rounded to fit on top of their shoulders. Not good for the back.

I'm sure it happens, but I'm also sure the tumblrs are blowing it way out of proportion, that's just what they do

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
gonna spread my man around

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

NakedWithCandy posted:

This goes here I think:

girl got crazy assclamp game

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

ArbitraryC posted:

I think as progressive individuals we need to go a step further, and curl up into a fetal position on the bus to take up as minimal space as possible. Also maybe use stairs always instead of malevating in other people's space.

I'm thinkiong about having my arms (at least) amputated for the convenience of others

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

NakedWithCandy posted:

Really though, modern women are so pampered, and have everything given to them that this is what feminism has to be outraged out to remain relevant.

this doesn't just apply to women, it's a class thing, as are most social problems

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Germstore posted:

Has anyone made a sodomy joke yet?

no, but you're welcome to start us off

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

lmao this will always be hilarious

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

NakedWithCandy posted:

Is secretly audio/video taping now ok in feminism? Is it ok to now take pictures/videos of the hambeast feminists and make fun of them?

whoa check your penis privilege mister

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

boom boom boom posted:

So we're just complaining about annoying things,but switching one of the syllables to man and now it's important feminist work?

yeah somehow inventing divisive language is going to help everyone achieve equality

• Locked thread