Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Echo Chamber posted:

I find 90% games boring

sounds like you might need to find a new hobby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DreadLlama
Jul 15, 2005
Not just for breakfast anymore
Which subform is/was LF?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

DreadLlama posted:

Which subform is/was LF?

the worst one

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

has anyone been to the Mana Bar, it's a bar that Yahtzee runs in some Australian city and they serve cocktails with video game-themed names

it sounds awful

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Y-Hat posted:

has anyone been to the Mana Bar

lost souls

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Y-Hat posted:

has anyone been to the Mana Bar, it's a bar that Yahtzee runs in some Australian city and they serve cocktails with video game-themed names

it sounds awful

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
I bet Yahtzee has a very long dick, and is beastly in the sack

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
No

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

he was into fedoras before it was cool

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

he was into fedoras before it was cool

fedora's have never been cool

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Satsuki Kiryuin posted:

it's true. there's an achewood comic making fun of fedoras from 2003 or 2004

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
there's a dork bar here Yahtzee would like, it has settlers of catman and an N64 with smash bros on a tube TV :) and they play Simspons (seasons 3-8) on the tele instead of sports

(its horrible and I hates it)

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

its hilarious that brisbane still has that blight on their city, melbourne ejected that bullshit long long ago

Spaceman Future!
Feb 9, 2007

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

there's a dork bar here Yahtzee would like, it has settlers of catman and an N64 with smash bros on a tube TV :) and they play Simspons (seasons 3-8) on the tele instead of sports

(its horrible and I hates it)

Im pretty sure you're just getting drunk at the Goodwill HTH

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

much like yathzee, i started my career here at SA. when my catch-phrase fueled hovercraft starts to sell, im leaving you.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spaceman Future! posted:

Im pretty sure you're just getting drunk at the Goodwill HTH

their fault for letting Specs move in next door

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
still waiting yatzee to gently caress up and post here so i can kick him in the glans

Lacedaemonius
Jan 18, 2015

Rub a dub dub

forbidden lesbian posted:

looking up yahtzee still gives the game as the first result, which gives me a lot of hope about the world

I've been watching the search rankings for him (don't ask why) for the past couple years and have noticed that it's been in steady decline. The jokes used to be witty, but I can't remember the last time I saw a flash of brilliance like Clive Barker's Clive Barker's Jericho (by Cliver Barker).

Venom Snake posted:

Sam (of Sam & Max fame) has a good quote for that: 'Fedoras never go out of style. Or, further out of style.'

Lacedaemonius fucked around with this message at 11:23 on Jan 20, 2015

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

fanged wang posted:

lol am i understanding this correctly that lowtax had the opportunity to make money with both nightvale and yahtzee and he declined to do so

I'm not reading the other 8 pages of this thread but the Yogscast guys also got their start on these forums.

Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

I think I may have got into a drunken argument with Yahtzee at a house party about some nerdy PS3 poo poo when I lived in Brisbane.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Senor Tron posted:

I think I may have got into a drunken argument with Yahtzee at a house party about some nerdy PS3 poo poo when I lived in Brisbane.
detes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away
i liked yahtzee as a measuring stick of whether or not i might like a game until he realized he was just getting paid to string swears together and embraced it

good riddance tbh that music is terrible

also lol @ him seriously looking like he does smdh

• Locked thread