Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
a kid with leukemia that loves guardians of the galaxy so much that chris pratt visits them but chris pratt cant hug the kid bc of theire fragile immune system so he has to wear a lovely hazmat suit and gloves but whats even sadder is the kids parents cant even hug them or console them even though it is the most desperate moment of all of their lives and they just wanna cry but they cant so they gotta hold in the pain just hold it in and stay strong just stay strong for her like star lord.....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
a tiny man who is in love with a very tall woman but she does not reciporicate his love or even acknowledge or even really comprehend they are members of the same species and guess what it turns out the man is a chihuahua and the womans a great dane

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
if a child must die so that my love for chris pratt can reach new untold heights so be it

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

ilikedirt posted:

a tiny man who is in love with a very tall woman but she does not reciporicate his love or even acknowledge or even really comprehend they are members of the same species and guess what it turns out the man is a chihuahua and the womans a great dane

one time i sat in a waiting room of a restaurant and some chick who was hot looked right at me and said to her friend on the phone that she just cant date short guys and im 5 6 it was some sweet ownage and similar to that situation but real and not dogs

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
A bag of skittles is purchased but in a terrible twist of fate contains no red skittles

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

mookface posted:

A bag of skittles is purchased but in a terrible twist of faith contains no red skittles

also the purchaser is shot down in his youth because of the color of his skin and the hood of his jacket

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
a tree growing on an island that is thousands of miles from any other tree or squirrels and only sea gulls ever visit and no matter how many acorns he makes or how much space for a cool squirrel house inside no squirrels will ever live in the tree because squirrels went extinct millions of years ago and the only animals left are seagulls and trees

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

ilikedirt posted:

lmbo there was a goon in ask tell that was like the lil dude in the show carnivale and was tore up about regular women not wanting to date him

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

ilikedirt posted:

a kid with leukemia that loves guardians of the galaxy so much that chris pratt visits them but chris pratt cant hug the kid bc of theire fragile immune system so he has to wear a lovely hazmat suit and gloves but whats even sadder is the kids parents cant even hug them or console them even though it is the most desperate moment of all of their lives and they just wanna cry but they cant so they gotta hold in the pain just hold it in and stay strong just stay strong for her like star lord.....

also that brief moment where star lord takes off his mask to smile ends up giving her a viral infection that quickly destroys her body and kills her

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

one time i sat in a waiting room of a restaurant and some chick who was hot looked right at me and said to her friend on the phone that she just cant date short guys and im 5 6 it was some sweet ownage and similar to that situation but real and not dogs

do you think of that moment every so often and cry

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

Humanity will never achieve full communism.

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf

mookface posted:

A bag of skittles is purchased but in a terrible twist of fate contains no red skittles

worse yet, it has twice the usual amount of GREEN APPLE skittles.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
no version of street fighter alpha is ever released for xbox

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
you adopt a dog because no human can love you

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.

mookface posted:

I used to have a manager who would buy a bag of skittles and sort them into piles by color to help with stress. He had jars of like color in his office and I don't think I ever saw him eat any.

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf

Daedra posted:

this thread is sad

Kosher Pickup Line fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Feb 7, 2015

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

also the purchaser is shot down in his youth because of the color of his skin and the hood of his jacket

in malaysia a small child dies of thirst in a sweatshop sewing the very same brand of sweatshirt as being worn by that youth his arm is outstretched... at what??? his death hallucination is of a spilling can of life saving iced tea...

years later andrew zinnerman the free walking white devil will impregnate the dead childs sister during a sex tourism vacation and that girl will bare his child and live out his days in the same cycle of poverty as his mother his uncle and fathers murder victim

Jace Madan
Apr 10, 2007

A survivor... unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality.

Daedra posted:

The dog doesn't love you either.

Also, it's actually a hairless Mexican rat with rabies. And you just put it in the crib with your baby.

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf
posting in gbs on a friday night

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Give Pat a Job posted:

I used to have a manager who would buy a bag of skittles and sort them into piles by color to help with stress. He had jars of like color in his office and I don't think I ever saw him eat any.
melvin udall before the writing

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Give Pat a Job posted:

this is actually sadder what the gently caress

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Jace Madan posted:

The dog doesn't love you either.

Also, it's actually a hairless Mexican rat with rabies. And you just put it in the crib with your baby.

woah

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Marvin Freeman posted:

posting in gbs on a friday night
are you kidding you gotta come on ladys night

...unless a dash is missing there

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
you go to post but you receive an error

you go to the main site and you are a horrible monster on probation

actually, thats the best thing

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
thinking u have a 3 day weekend but then your boss calls u and asks if u can work for those 3 days straight and he asks VERY passive aggressively and ur like im kind of busy this weekend but he pretends he didnt hear you

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
free donuts at work but you show up late and its only plain left :qq:

Jace Madan
Apr 10, 2007

The Zapruder film. JFK, brains on the leather and pretty blood on his pretty wife. And Jackie, now think of it, all wet and humiliated, crawling in front of the whole world.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

ilikedirt posted:

thinking u have a 3 day weekend but then your boss calls u and asks if u can work for those 3 days straight and he asks VERY passive aggressively and ur like im kind of busy this weekend but he pretends he didnt hear you

people are fist fighting on the subway and instead of watching you get pissed off because you're going to be late for work

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

skeletonotherkin posted:

Humanity will never achieve full communism.

:smith:

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf

this is a fun and v good thread idea ilikedirt!

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
they are out of nacho cheese for your hotdogs at the gas station

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Jace Madan posted:

The Zapruder film. JFK, brains on the leather and pretty blood on his pretty wife. And Jackie, now think of it, all wet and humiliated, crawling in front of the whole world.

its sad in that movie that she tries to put his head together again. also have u heard the story of wheres shes on a plane back to wash dc like 5 hrs later and somebody ask what shes fidgeting in her hand and she goes oh i dont know i did t realise i had anything and shes still totally in shock and they look and its a part of his brain

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
that woman is sick

PollosBromanos
May 18, 2012
GBS saved my life

Jace Madan
Apr 10, 2007

You and your young wife are expecting your first child. Being too much of a pussy, you decide to stay in the waiting room while the birthing happens. Hours later the doctor comes out, with a grim look on his face.

He says "I'm so sorry son, your wife died in child birth and your daughter has harlequin ichthyosis."

You forgot to tell her you loved her this morning.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Jace Madan posted:

You and your young wife are expecting your first child. Being too much of a pussy, you decide to stay in the waiting room while the birthing happens. Hours later the doctor comes out, with a grim look on his face.

He says "I'm so sorry son, your wife died in child birth and your daughter has harlequin ichthyosis."

You forgot to tell her you loved her this morning.

two birds one stone . txt

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woSbHbHd-EY

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
I could but typing it would make me cry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
a woman who loves to post in something awfuls debate and discuss forum has been trying for years to have a baby but keeps miscarrying. finally she successfully births a child, she and her husband are crying with joy as it is born. the doctor looks at it and shakes his head sadly.

the baby is wearing a tiny policemans uniform and a badge.

"ma'am," says the doctor. "your baby is a cop"

• Locked thread