Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?

Koskinator posted:

It should be updated through Orrfieldmedic's post above. Please let me know if there are any mistakes.

My current character should be named Comstar goes Fourth the Swashbuckler , not Comstar the Fourth the Swashbuckler.

I havn't made any progress because the Soviets have invaded the Fulda Gap and NATO is learning how much it hates Electronic Warfare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
After a long break, Comstar Goes Forth the human Swashbuckler has formed a complete party. Kagin, Branwen, Kiven, Imoen and Edwin. I've just entered the mines of Nashkell. (edit- and both Imoen and Edwin got shot on the 2nd level when they walked in front of the party).

I think I'll swap Kagin for Yeslick later. Kagin's died three times already.

I think I'll duel-class Imoen at level 6, but I don't know if I want to duel-class to Figher/Thief or Mage/Thief.

Whose a better archer - Kiven or Coren?

Comstar fucked around with this message at 13:45 on Feb 27, 2015

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
Comstar goes Forth entered the mines and killed lots of yapping daemons. After resting up before the final cave, he walked in front of the party and took 2 fire arrows..forgetting he was also wearing the belt that gives full protection against ice...and double damage from fire. His life and his quest, ended by a Kobold Commando. A shameful display.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
I alternated between a heavivly armoured Paladin or a Fighter, but then I recalled that Barbarians are slightly faster than everyone else. God knows I've spent too much time walking the Sword Coast.

Comstar tries Fifth. My first female try in Ironman, a human Barbarian who may duel class to thief at some point. If she lives long enough.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
Comstar tries Fifth gathered her party of Ajantis (who spent all his time trying to put the moves on her), Kiven (does he EVER get happy?), Imoen, Jaheria and Khalid (who is a lot better at low level as a Fighter/Mage I think). After going around the wilderness a bit she decided to try out Safana (I've never used her). Going up against the Sirens and poisoned arrows of Hobgoblins killed Ajantis but the party was able to reach the pirate treasure cave.

And then she died to the first Flesh Golum when the trap that loving useless Stefana failed to spot when it went off.

In her short life, Comstar tries Fifth didn't die a virgin after having a going away party with Hull(!) in Candlekeep, so there's that.

Comstar fucked around with this message at 08:30 on Mar 1, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?

Comstar Full Plate And Packing Steel the 6th is a Elven Berserker who plans on having the heaviest armour on at all times.

• Locked thread