Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013
Duke university allowed Muslims to have call to prayers on their campus, but white christians become terrified sharia law is coming, goes to whine and throw tantrums until Duke university stops muslim call to prayer. The comments there are hilariously disappointing.

http://viral.buzz/duke-university-b...9812#f2ec213bb8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
Sorry that nobody wants to listen to the annoying chanting of your death cult, Muslims. Please don't kill anybody over it.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
When I was in college I would study in the same place every few days and the room across the hall would often have someone singing really drawn-out and off-key for like an hour at a time, but after a few months I figured out it was the prayers

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
can't the call to pray just be automated via a robocall and a custom ringtone...ffs like they supposedly invented algebra but can't put this poo poo together and insist on bothering everyone else around who is non islamic with their moaning that sounds like a camel in heat (which is a legit argument as opposed to whatever pap billy graham is spouting).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw3K4kA4dbw

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Jan 17, 2015

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Mariana Horchata posted:

can't the call to pray just be automated via a robocall and a custom ringtone...ffs like they supposedly invented algebra but can't put this poo poo together and insist on bothering everyone else around who is non islamic with their moaning that sounds like a camel in heat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw3K4kA4dbw

How to scare white people
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBNUdeWw-wE

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

eh its basically no different from being woken up by birds cawwing outside ur window at 4:30am in the summertime...while somewhat beautiful on its own it would get p loving annoying really quickly.

but seriously it would be hilarious to drive around blasting that in a subdivision with the windows down at 5am on a tuesday morning in june (when everyone sleeps with the windows open) just to see how it gets written up in the police blotter.

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 20:13 on Jan 17, 2015

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Hingehead posted:

Duke university allowed Muslims to have call to prayers on their campus, but white christians become terrified sharia law is coming, goes to whine and throw tantrums until Duke university stops muslim call to prayer. The comments there are hilariously disappointing.

http://viral.buzz/duke-university-b...9812#f2ec213bb8

If there was some kind of christian call to prayer anywhere the outrage from atheists would be off the charts and the university would be heavily sued and buried in legal actions. Dont see why this anti-spirituality wave sweeping the country for years shouldnt apply to muslims as well.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Seriously, if it's that important to you to pray every half hour then surely your phone has an alarm to remind you so you don't have to blast that loving bell all drat day long

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Mariana Horchata posted:

eh its basically no different from being woken up by birds cawwing outside ur window at 4:30am in the summertime...while somewhat beautiful on its own it would get p loving annoying really quickly

would rather have crows cawing outside the window than a bunch of musslemen who are also probably ISIS sympathizers.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
full disclosure: i actually like crows a lot and let it slide when they wake me up because they are one of my favorite birds and are animals incapable of being courteous to other humans

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
methodist school in the south populated almost entirely by jews from new jersey pusses out on broadcasting muslim call to prayer

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Mariana Horchata posted:

full disclosure: i actually like crows a lot and let it slide when they wake me up because they are one of my favorite birds and are animals incapable of being courteous to other humans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k1aoLAMRMc

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe
DHS has given the green light on The FEMA Camps. :sax:

Razakai
Sep 15, 2007

People are afraid
To merge on the freeway
Disappear here

Mariana Horchata posted:

mashallah, brother crow

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Here's an idea:

Go do your religious poo poo at your building of religious intent

You don't see me asking Duke University to broadcast when it's time to masturbate for me

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Mariana Horchata posted:

eh its basically no different from being woken up by birds cawwing outside ur window at 4:30am in the summertime...while somewhat beautiful on its own it would get p loving annoying really quickly.

But birds won't cut my head off and put the video on YouTube or mow me down with an AK in my workplace.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The administrators bowed to pressure from Christians, including evangelist Franklin Graham, who warned on Facebook that “green-lighting the call would be tantamount to promoting ‘raping, butchering, and beheading’ on campus.”

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

The Rage posted:

You don't see me asking Duke University to broadcast when it's time to masturbate for me

Muslims only pray like 5 times a day.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

*Helicopter blades spin in slow motion, become ceiling fan of a sleazy, whisky soaked motel*

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

they broadcast the sounds of college dorm room rumpus instead 5x a day.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i think we should allow muslim public prayer, Get them all in one spot so police can show up and arrest everyone due to racial profiling.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

wtf

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

fishermens wife.jpg

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

I am not Muslim but this adhan is so beautiful. It about brought me to my knees and almost made me cry. Thank you for posting this. I suffer from anxiety and severe depression and when I listed to this it helped relieve my anxiety almost instant. Thank you again.

- a common beta

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
good... religion doesn't belong on college, not even if the religion is really backwards and violent

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sexy young infidel posted:

good... religion doesn't belong on college, not even if the religion is really backwards and violent

what if you were muslim

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
just a big 'what if' scenario at ya, if you will

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
you can't be allowd to religion on college anymore, in this day and age

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
true, but the faithful usually find a way. im thinking transparent burqa?? im thinking... koran disguised to look like an ipad??

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i will praise digital allah through skype on my smart watch in the library bathroom stall.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

a creepy colon posted:

true, but the faithful usually find a way. im thinking transparent burqa?? im thinking... koran disguised to look like an ipad??

age of consent changed to 25 but only for muslims.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Religious exceptions are such a weird concept, "you can't do this, except of course if your religion requires you to". Like there is absolutely no way people won't exploit loopholes like that, you simply shouldn't have them.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ArbitraryC posted:

Religious exceptions are such a weird concept, "you can't do this, except of course if your religion requires you to". Like there is absolutely no way people won't exploit loopholes like that, you simply shouldn't have them.

Yeah totally

*nods approvingly

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
this world would be better off if ideology and language never existed, and we were naked grunting animals that ate bugs from the dirt.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

ArbitraryC posted:

why has lowtax not made SA into a cult so he could live off of government cheese.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Duke University is a shithole that deserves to be burned to the ground?! :monocle:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

ThirdPartyView posted:

Duke University is a shithole that deserves to be burned to the ground?! :monocle:

Don't allow muslim prayer call at Duke or there will be raping on campus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

"Yes, let's make the campus bell tower in to an alarm clock for this subset of people. The whole world will see how culturally sensitive and diverse we are! Surely no one not in that subset will mind..."

• Locked thread