Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

:wom:
Lipstick Apathy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

Lipstick Apathy

FreudianSlippers posted:

Also is Morden as lovely as the Good Shoes make it sound?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoU6xszikNQ

Wow, this is a song I never thought I was going to hear again

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

Lipstick Apathy

XMNN posted:

does freetown have the seventh longest (longest at time of construction) single span suspension bridge in the world? I don't think so

bitching about how poo poo somewhere is with locals and then getting very defensive when people from elsewhere say the same things is a time honoured tradition pretty much everywhere

I've got a civil engineer friend from Hull who loving creams himself over this bridge. On more than one occasion he's trapped me into watching a slideshow of photos of it whilst mumbling about structural integrity and 'incredible feats of engineering'. It's a bridge m8

• Locked thread