Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Present
Oct 28, 2011

by Shine

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

I don't get it - why would these people choose to immigrate to England if they hate it so much? Like, I could see being born somewhere and hating, but they made the loving choice. Idiots. loving idiots.

Nobody emigrates thinking "yeah, I'm totally cool with assimilating into the social norms and traditions of my new country." You get there and think that people around you are idiots and that their way of life is retarded. Speaking as an immigrant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Present
Oct 28, 2011

by Shine

jBrereton posted:

To earn more money and/or get away from whatever shittip you were living in previously and despised too.

Yeah that.

You basically want to have your cake and eat it too. Except for some people having/eating that cake means murdering the hell out of some caricaturists I guess?

• Locked thread