Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
I don't get it - why would these people choose to immigrate to England if they hate it so much? Like, I could see being born somewhere and hating, but they made the loving choice. Idiots. loving idiots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

Present posted:

Nobody emigrates thinking "yeah, I'm totally cool with assimilating into the social norms and traditions of my new country." You get there and think that people around you are idiots and that their way of life is retarded. Speaking as an immigrant.

So why didn't you just stay put lol?

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

Pantsuit posted:

White English people are super racist then act dumbfounded when Asians/Black people mistrust them lol

Newsflash: Everyone is racist. In fact, most cultures are way more racist than white cultures. Whites just get scolded for it the most b/c..... :confused:

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
how popular is karl pilkington in the UK? i think he's the funniest man alive, but my sense of humor is not that sophisticated, as a "yank"...

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

FreudianSlippers posted:

Chavs are poor teenagers that talk, act and dress like poor teenagers.

Somehow this is a huge problem.

there was a time not long ago where the working class carried themselves with a modicum of respectability and found value and meaning in an honest day's work, not in snotty vulgarity and unabashed laziness and entitlement. that's the problem.

• Locked thread