Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
M'lord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

I don't get it - why would these people choose to immigrate to England if they hate it so much? Like, I could see being born somewhere and hating, but they made the loving choice. Idiots. loving idiots.

The signs seem mad about people insulting islam. Maybe stop doing that

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Also something makes me think Mohamed al-Gingeri here might be a native

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

El Estrago Bonito posted:

Japan and Israel have lots of economic ties so you can basically get a work visa for Japan if you're an Israeli citizen with minimal paperwork and background checks. Conservative Japanese people assert that this means a significant criminal element from Israel likes to come over to Japan and do bad stuff far away from the watchful eyes of the IDF. This is also a common complaint by wealthy Brazilians about Russian immigrants.

So basically jews

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Stux posted:

i live by the tor, its great that a landmark whose only defining feature is "being a hill in a largely flat area" gets such recognition.

its also the centre of major wooism and conspiracy theories which is cool

Isn't tor old English for hill? Did they not even bother to name it since there's only one?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

FreudianSlippers posted:

Unlike mudblooded the Anglo-Saxon locals the Pakistanis(and some Indians) are actual Aryans.

Bah Saxon scum, fit only as servants for their Norman masters. Don't even get me started on the welsh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Bitter Mushroom posted:

Most of these are made of completely different kinds of bread and are therefore worthy of different names

An Infographic that's fill of poo poo? Ehat a surprise

• Locked thread